Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

am g. tourny report

o-ren-itachi

:EDIT: sorry about the name it should say "Sam G. tourny report"

ok so i have alex (garchomp x 12) sleep over and pracctice with me my mom and my brother. i played magban and i play CC and CB and use them when they hurt my opponent more than they hurt me. i get there and hang with aziz and jarette. then i go and hang out with the kids from timewarp. yeah now for the report

Round 1 vs. Eric P. T2 ban

BEST start all day. i start with shupet andd 2 mags. i ascesion. he does the same i attach and do spitheful pain. he mentors and i KO him and them just run hi through with mags
1-0

round 2 vs jarette T2 ban

i get a magmar start and he scensions i roseannes or magmar and nrgy. i attached to bench magmar and pass. he gets the ban in the discard and does 80. i wa thinking good gae. i have scramble in my hand and a celios to his lone ban. celios...... ALL MAGS ARE PRIZED. mags+scramble = win but if you -mags = lose. so he just runs through me with banettes.
1-1

round 3 vs fly ex

uggh i dont remebmer much but i get T2 lone mag but only 2 MULTI energy in 7 turns and he sets up to fly ex and i still get down to 1-1 prizes. but i lose.

1-2

i am thinking about dropping because 2 losses.

lunch brake. i go to wendys, yumm
i decide if i lose this round i drop so i play

Round 4- vs. ???? with mag\ban\phlosion

i donked him
2-2

i sold a LOT of cards to one of the judges and made 93$

round 5- uum i dont reember but i won.
3-2

i am forteenth place with 50.58 resistance if i get the win i IGHT make top cut

round 6- justin B. with gardylade
i dont remember most of it but i remember i used ban alot and and it was 1-1 rizes i have a clean ban benched. he has a gardy pk active with 40 damage and i switch and ghost head FTW.

ok standing are up im 4-2 and three 4-2's made it. i STAY at the exact same place with the same resistance. im 4-2 14th Pl. and 50.58 resistance. i thought that it was a dissapointment.

props
havin aziz join pokemon again
making nearly 100$
not doing terrible
jarette making top 4
Team pwn for doing awesome
gaaRa for helping me with my list afterwards
seeing all my friends from cedar grove, NY, and some from PA
getting call of duty 4 for 360 on way home

slops
not top cutting
3 prized mags vs jarette
not much else

thanks for reading
~O-REN-ITACHI~

Last edited:
man that sux Sam, we only got 3 people in TCut.

Oh well you did alright with T16.

BTW what did you get in your packs

Back