An idea for a pokemon game

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Bakufuun, Apr 21, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Bakufuun

Bakufuun New Member

I think they should make a really BIG Pokemon game. It might be called Platinum or Diamond.
    Features would be:

ALL the pokemon(maybe a new set too)
    4 regions(Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre)
    All the features from R/S like 2 on 2 battles and contests
    Some features from G/S/C like the radio
    Day of the week, time, and the date(so there could be yearly events like christmas)
    4 storys(a kid from johto, a kid from hoenn,etc.)
    A way to join team Rocket, Aqua, or Magma
    TCG built into the game

Those are just some ideas I had, feel free to post more. I this probably wouldn't all fit on a cartridge but it might be possible on gamecube. :D

2. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

I'd love a free roaming version of pokemon Stadium sorta. Where you can actually MOVE your pokemon in battles not just sit and push what attack but have like say a button do a different attack each time and you be able to dodge the attacks and what not by being able to MOVE completely... I think it'd be really fun but that's just me. So basically... Pokemon with mortal kombat style game play kinda lol.... more so like power stone if you remember that game from the dreamcast... where you could move all over and run on walls and stuff

3. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

this would be a FUN thing to put together. However, it would basically be a throwtogether of the 3 generations into one game. Personally, I'd like to see one single adventure starting in Hoenn (beating E4 Steven @ lv 40 as the main boss), moving to Johto (beating E4 Lance @ lv 75 as the main boss), and ending in Kanto (beating Red @ level 100 as the boss).

4. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

All of the above are plausable and good ideas, with the exception of the TCG game... Even a Cube disc couldnt hold all that info (I am merely guessing)...

I want to join/reform TEAM SNAGEM personally.... being able to go out and steal Pokemon is fun... run loose in all the reagions... and even the elite 4 (save a master ball for those pokes)

:pokeball: GOTTA STEAL THEM ALL.... POKEMON:pokeball:

5. dkates

dkates New Member

I believe I mentioned this a while back, but maybe as a separate game, we could get an updated version of the TCG. I think it could be a good way to learn the game and playtest decks without having to spend a whole lot of money on cards. Maybe even have options for Unlimited and Modified, and maybe even *gasp* an option to manually "ban" certain cards, within reason. Perhaps even a card creator engine, for those of us who like to create our own cards.

6. Ash's Pikachu

Ash's Pikachu New Member

I can contribute new Pokemon!
    Eclipses(Evolves from Lunatone)
    Solaroid(Evolves from Solrock)
    Yel
    Scrather(Evolves into Scyther)

7. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

Sounds Kool a Black version would be ok I guess you could be on team rocket or one of the other teams Magma, Aqua ect. you would choose one in the begining of the game and work your way up through the ranks from Grunt to Admin to CEO till finally President of an evil Organization. That sounds like it would be fun but there should be other things to put in to the game. So what do you all think?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2004
  8. Bakufuun

Bakufuun New Member

Actually, I tried something like that once in qbasic. A game where you were a team rocket member and stole pokemon. I called it black version. I never got far with it though. The battle engine wouldn't work. It kept saying that sandshrew was fast asleep.

9. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

10. Dek

Dek New Member

Actually, the Yu-Gi-Oh titles made by Konami for the GBA are able to hold over 900 cards of data, so I personally dont see the problem with putting card info on a disc format...

Yeah, most of these ideas seem like a good idea. I could possibly see online capabilities as well where you can be recruited into custom made teams (kind of like clans on most online RPG/FPS/RTS games)

Heck, even better, give Eevee 2 more evolutions. Natureon (grass stone evolution) and Origeon (like Original) (Moon stone evolution)

11. Bakufuun

Bakufuun New Member

Qbasic is a programming language.
    Something else that would be good would be the ability to trade with R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/LG/FR/Colosseum.