Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ancient Mew

O_O Do you have one? Those things are ridiculously hard to come by. When you think about it, it doesn't make sense though, considering the insane amount that were given away at a Pokemon movie.

*cough*

Because most kids like Birthday Pikachu, and Ancient Mew has a cool looking card. That is why I think, at least.

Because it's weird looking, and because the Japanese-made error one is still somewhat valuable.

Yes, that could be one explanation, the "Nintedo" error version Ancient Mew is still going for about $ 20 - 25 ... Furthermore, if I remember correctly all of those Ancient Mew cards (error or no error) were pretty overrated when they were just released. Directly after the 'Mewtwo strikes back' movie they were sold here for crazy prices, I know someone who paid over $ 70 dollars for it ...

They really suck to. When I first got it, I went to the site to get the translations

30HP

2 [P] energies to do like 30 damage, I can't remember.

Truely a card that said
"Believe the Hype"

^ what site. I need Proof for my neighbor that it sucks so they won't use it against me saying it does 200 damage for 1 energy

There is a translation of Ancient Mew made by Pojo.com, I've uploaded it:
Ancient_Mew_PojosTranslation.jpg

Btw: another reason why the card seems sucky to me in game is that it has a complete different back, so anyone can see easily that it's the Ancient Mew...

Back