Anti-Fire Cards

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Postdog2Gengar, Apr 9, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

I run an all-grass deck, and I need anything that can counter fire. I thought of Base Wigglytuff, but that isn't legal in tournaments, is it? Anyway, I want to hear your suggestions. Stick to grass if you can, and only use expansions Pre-Ru/Sa. Thanks.

2. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 Active Member

"of Base Wigglytuff"

Good luck finding that. ;) If you meant jungle, are we talking unlimited or modified?

3. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

Whoops, my bad. I meant Base 2 Wiggly (or Jungle). Expedition-Skyridge if you can. Also, tell me if I can use Wiggly in Modified, or if there is another Wiggly remake like it.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2004
  4. dkates

dkates New Member

The Wigglytuff in Skyridge may be what you're looking for. 70 HP, F weak, no resist, 1 Retreat. Its Poké-Power, Good Neighbor, is a once-per-turn flip for a Potion's effect on each player's Active You can use it anywhere, but you can't use it more than once per turn even if more than one is in play. Its attack, which is also called Do the Wave, is the same as Jungle Wiggly's, except that it costs CC instead of CCC and has a coin flip attached.

5. CrimsonWarrior26

CrimsonWarrior26 New Member

There is another posibility. Wait for Hidden Legends to come out and then get Wiggilytuff EX which is a stronger Wiggily.

6. ZaPpY_HaPpY

ZaPpY_HaPpY New Member

yes, he does 30+10 for each benched pokemon....80 Each turn!! Heavy damage all the turns o_O
    But....It can stop a BAR?
    I belive he can....but...the better option is wait the release and test it

7. PokeMasterFlabface

PokeMasterFlabface <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Using a Strength Charm will only get him 90 damage a turn, pretty good for a Stage 1 Pokemon. You never know, Wiggly Ex may be the next big one after Blaze Ex. :)