any one know how to beat empoleon?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by glaceon_master, Jun 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. glaceon_master

glaceon_master New Member

ok so i won BR's with my empoleon deck and now alot of peoaple are running emp decks and i need a way to beat that deck i took mine apart cause i wasnt gunna try to face them emp VS emp v_v

2. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Lightning rundown. Ampharos is a good contender. Heck, even teching in a well placed MD Raichu or Manectric can help.

3. glaceon_master

ok what about jolteons?? i have 2 in there n i dnt know if they'll stand a chance n i have zapados in it also

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

how would ur pokemon line look like faceign a empoleon deck with glaceon LVX in it???

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  4. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

depends on what you are looking to run. Jolteon is another good one as well. You're going to want control of them. Ampharos/Omastar may be interesting, since amphy can snipe every time they use a supporter. Dusknoir's Dark Palm messes up their bench size.

5. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

add that lot and it is no longer empoleon :( Oh I wish I was better at this game

6. Donezator

Donezator New Member

I play an Electivire deck, which runs with a MAnectric and Blissey. This deck so far has won every Emoleon deck I have came across!

7. Wood811

Wood811 New Member

Electrode is helpful...

8. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

yeah thats proably the best one right now or maybe raichu. or another quick stage one maybe with beaches. or something.

9. TORCHWOOD

TORCHWOOD New Member

IMO, If you want to beat another empoleon, snipe their claydol. it slows them down loads.

10. Alazor

Alazor Active Member

Play Electrode (SW) and a lot of Warp Points, don't KO all their pokemon anytime soon, because then they'll Scramble-- just deal damage and Warp Point them. 40 damage + weakness is still decent damage.

11. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

With a yeti

One problem is Electrode is if they devolve it, there's no poké-power.

12. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Good ol' Electric Pokemon and Electric Pokemon Combos

13. Nanashii

Nanashii New Member

You could rip the empoleon.. then it'll NEVER COME BACK >=D

14. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

Draw 6 Prizes?
    or do nanashii's idea
    or just play your deck and outplay them =D

15. z-man

z-man New Member

If you want to show these guys that they are real n00bs, use your own Emp, and pwn them with the origional. If you wanna be a wimp, play a counter deck with random electric pokemon. Raichu MT, and blissey make a good combo. (don't do that). Just play the way you want, and out play these copy n00bs.

16. glaceon_master

ya well for some reason he always gets his out faster v_v n he copyied my deck to every detail v_v

17. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

dugtiro CG.......

18. glaceon_master

ya i think iam gunna try a GG deck i havent yet lol i'll duild it n see if it does any good =^_^=

19. Shadow Zangoose

Shadow Zangoose New Member

Play better than the other guy. Or run him through with a broadsword. Whichever seems to make sense at the time.

20. Alazor

Alazor Active Member

"One problem is Electrode is if they devolve it, there's no poké-power."

Well, you can play Electrode with some other solid stage one like Houndoom or Scizor or Banette?
    Not sure about the Banette one. But DRE should be a quick recovery for Electrode.