Anyone from Nintendo here?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Adv1sor, Dec 31, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

If so, just a suggestion.

Why not put a link to pokemontcg.com on the Nintendo home page?

I had a friend from the west coast call me today to ask where to find info on the Pokemon TCG.

He said that he went to www.nintendo.com and tried searching on games, but could only find video games.

I checked and found a link at http://www.nintendo.com/games but none on the Nintendo home page.

2. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

lol

Nice one. Ya know, it would be good to include them here.

Goodluck, they need not pay attention to us. Who know how much influence MTJimmer or Dave have N-E-way...

Didn't you know?

WE DO HAVE THAT KIND of power =/

Last edited: Dec 31, 2003
  3. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

Hmm, I didn't mean this board, although that is a good idea, I meant nintendo.com

4. jdb728

jdb728 New Member

You own nintendo.com(since I don't see how anyone could believe he was talkin' about some site other then nintendo.com, since he states that it's the site he's reffering to)?

Thanks for reading

5. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

He did not use profanity, did not flame, did not...
    oooppppsssss.

SO I did not completely read it... and inferred the meaning...

jdb yer so kind =/

6. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

If anyone from Nintendo did wander in I am sure they would take the PUI line of not answering straight questions and ignoring unsolicted suggestions for improvement ...

Our experience with NUK (nintendo UK) is that they do not want to hear from anyone unless they invite you to do so. Even then they are often bound up in Nintendo Politicking and will be unlikely to take any suggestions onboard, let alone develop them.. not without first running them through a commitee that will invariably produce a camel ;)

7. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

The Pokemon Trading Card Game is such a small spec in the world of Nintendo. It is understandable that one of the leading Video Game manufactures doesn't have a link to their card products directly on their home page. Besides Pokemon is almost is own universe seperate from Nintendo because they now have their own company (under Nintendo's wing of course). So basically treat Pokemon in just Pokemon only for the most part.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.