anyone i need entai pure body !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by deathangel556, Nov 4, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathangel556

deathangel556 New Member

hey if any one has it and will trade post what you want (post all you want) and ill check

2. Shining Umbreon

Shining Umbreon New Member

Did you want holo or non-holo? I have both, but I'd prefer not to trade the holo unless I have to. What I really need is the Zangoose holo from Sandstorm. I would also be interested in Blaziken, Sceptile, or Swampert, if it's the holo version of them(it doesn't matter if it's holo or RH, as long as it's the holo version). I also need the Umbreon holo from Skyridge. There are more wants in my H/W list(it's on the second page now), but those are the main ones. Do you have any of those? Is there anything else you want? LMK. Thanks!

3. deathangel556

deathangel556 New Member

sorry for taking so long but i need 2 know which of the sceptile blaziken and swampert you need

4. Shining Umbreon

Shining Umbreon New Member

I need the holo versions, #3 Blaziken, #11 Sceptile, and #13 Swampert. Like I said, they can be holo or RH, doesn't really matter which, though if there's a choice, I'd prefer the holo. LMK if you have anything(especially Zangoose - I might trade the holo Entei for that).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.