Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anyone owns a dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two dogs at the moment, both Toy Poodles. One is the mother of the other (Tessa and Charlie), cute dogs really... but can be a handfull :)

Tessa is named after a character from Highlander. She was one of Duncan McCloud's "girlfriends", if you will.

Charlie is named after the old cartoons that we all know and love, Charlie Brown.

I have 2 Labs, a chocolate and a black. The black one is named Elvis (trust me, he already had that name, we really would've named him differently) and he's a sweetie. The other, Kisses (which prefers gnawing over kissing) is a total idiot, but is very playful.

One, an evil little creature who goes by the VERY appropriate name of "Rex". Extremely smart, and very vengeful. (For example, chewing ONE show from FOUR pairs.) VERY sneaky, and he KNOWS what he's doing.

He's lucky we still have him.

We looked into his eyes once too often. Thus, we're stuck with him.

Cute though.

Hime ('hee=may', Japanese for "princess")...~25 pound Corgi-mix mutt, looks like a tiny golden retriever..but has the Corgi-brat personality... ;)

Lessee, stories...the week after Comic-Con, I returned to the 'puter room to find my rolling backpack knocked over and open...and a ziploc bag which HAD been full of dark-chocolate-covered dried cranberries ripped open and nearly empty.

I had to call our vet and get her in ASAP so they could make her throw it back up; chocolate is POISONOUS for dogs. Considering her size (25 lbs, remember) and how full the bag had been (it was part of my Comic-Con stash, which I didn't really get into)...she probably ate enough to die from the effects; $100 later (for the vet...) she was fine...

'mom

Last edited:
I got a hound dog a Treeing Walker CoonHound to be exect. His names Teddy, Full name is Bell's NiteTime Teddy. He's the only CoonHound I got.

I don't have a dog at the moment; I will be getting one soon, though. I used to have an Australian Shepherd mix when I was younger. She grew up with one of my cats, and one of her favorite things to do was to grab my cat by the tail and pull her around the yard. She didn't hurt her, she was just playing. The cat would just look around at me with this surprised expression on her face, like she was saying, "What? Is something happening to me?". She hardly even seemed to notice anything was going on.:lol:

I have a cockeyed white and brown shihtzu who thinks there is a poltergeist lodged in his backside and will chase it while barking loudly when he feels it needs punishment. My father likes to call this activity a "whirling dervish"...

Last edited:
Goodness, where to begin (and where to end...):

Approximately oldest to youngest -

Prinzess - German Shepherd
Snoopy - Dachshund (red, smooth)
Madelein - Dachshund (red,smooth)
Chantilly Lace - "with the funny face" - mix that looks very Papillon-like
Sheilla - mix that you would swear is pure Golden Retriever
Tank - mix of German Shepherd & ??? (hound?)
Walli ("W" sounds like "V") - Dachshund ("wild boar", wire-hair)
Gregor - Norwich Terrier

stories to follow...(yes, there ARE stories!!!)

What a close shave!

SD_Pokemom- What a close shave! Luckily your dog don't eat the chocolate inside. If not he/she would be in big trouble.

You know what does shih tzu mean in Chinese? Shih Tzu was actually a name for a very beautiful Chinese lady. There were four most beautiful Chinese lady in China's history, and Shih Tzu was one of them.

White Gryphon, did your shih tzu brings trouble to you? I heard another shih tzu owner say this breed is "trouble dog". I know shih tzu owners have trouble grooming their coat.

:eek: wow

I have a black lab right now. He is about 6 years (our years, which makes it about 42 their years). What's real funny is that he is afraid of my bird (a yellow Cocatile? Ok, so I cant spell. Hopefully you know what Im talking about). It's so funny to see it because here is this HUGE dog (probably as big as me when on his hind legs) who's afraid of a bird thats about as big as a video tape. On the otehr hand, the bird does make a lot of noise (especially when no one is near him by a 1 ft radius :lol: ). Now a days, whenever my bird goes to see my dog, my dog has that "oh great! you again?" look on his face. its just hilarious

My two dogs

I have two chieuhuahuas, Tina and CoCo. They're both really small (almost the size of a NYC rat), and they're very adorable. Tina has white fur with brown spots, and CoCo is brown all over. They lay around the house alot. CoCo will eat nearly anything in sight (except chocolate), but Tina eats a little less than that.

I love my dogs. :D

i've got a pug/cockerspainle mix, her name is Mele and that's short for (Get ready for this) Mele Kalikimaka which is hawaiian for Merry Christmas, we choose that name for her because her B-Day is Dec. 24, her orginal name was puddles, but my family quickly decided to change the name

i can relate with Arthas Zero, about the bird thing, i had a parakeet (sorry if spelling is off) who liked to walk around on the floor and he didn't even care that we had the dog, though my dog would flip out everytime the bird would fly down from his cage it was the funniest thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back