Anything going on in FL?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by penguin_master, Dec 16, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

Just wondering if there will be anything happening in south Florida over Cristmas Break?

2. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Well there are a few leagues in the Fort Myers Area. No things like "Big Day in Ft. Loderdale" or anything like that. What city are you in/near?

3. penguin_master

Near Sarasota

4. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

5. penguin_master

6. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

I'm sure several leagues will still be open, possibly with small sanctioned tournaments, but at this point nobody I know has scheduled a large event. Though some things are in the works for January.
    -Phil

7. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Hi Phil, I'm not coming over this Christmas. So no games to play this time.
    Tickets are so expensive at this moment that we decided to wait for the Worlds and than come over.
    So have a good start of the year and wish all the people I met overthere all the best. (Renee, Heidi, Mr Pojo .......)

8. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

Only leagues over Christmas break, but tourneys are planned for Jan. in both Winter Haven and Ft. Lauderdale. Btw Phil, how come you missed Heidi's tournament last Sat.? Just curious.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2003
  9. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

It's always a pleasure to be with you Lia. I'll see you at Worlds then, it'll be a blast. :)

Unfortunatly I couldnt make Heidi's tournament at Downtown Comics last weekend. I really wanted to play, but I was involved in a wedding that very day. I heard some good things about it, about twenty three or so showed up. That's good.
    -Phil