Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

apollo's fist gym list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Unown I and Unown !, P1 Sceptile, P1 Rayquaza, and P1 Metagross. There's two things on your list that I might have any use for - one is the Delcatty ex (which I guarantee is worth a lot more than I have of your wants), or the PK Gardevoir holo (which I don't think is worth what I have). Would you like to take a look at my list and see if we can come up with something? Or at least some kind of middle ground?

cipher-tell me what you are after.
envoy-no it ain't the dual aura one
p_a-i might have a use for crawdaunt ex and tyranitar d ex,as well as foil cessation crystals,adventurers and df strength charms.. pm me with an offer and we shall see.

jason-an offer has already been made for delcatty. plus your offered card is "incoming" so i think not.

Ok, sure I can throw in the Crawdaunt ex and 2 DF rh Strength Charms with the Unown I and Unown !, P1 Sceptile, P1 Rayquaza, and P1 Metagross for both Delcatty ex and the PK Gardevoir holo. PLMK. Sorry, this way is easier for me, so my pm box doesn't get quite as cluttered. We can confirm our postage details in pms if you like this offer.

p_a-i will see when i get home cause i stayed elsewhere last night and i may be able to get some of that stuff from my league players i will let you know asap.

vaporeon star for flareon star?
(i also have crawduant ex, sceptile P4 and mew d P5)

*is not going to league for a few months*

jason-no thanks i am sure i can get one elsewhere
p_a-i managed to get a metagross can you put something in its place to seal the deal?

Ok, I can take that off and add a rh cessation crystal. Will that do it for you?

I have:
1x RH rain castform - HL
1x RH Castform - HL
1x japanese trash exchange

I am interested in:
1x unown D - foil - dp
1x unown A - foil - dp
1x azumarill - dp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back