Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

App. ST (I-AA/FCS) Beats #5 Michigan 34-32!

i know lots of good teams arent as performing as well as they should in this first week of college football. virginia tech won though. so good job for them.

tennesse and cal is the game, i'm waiting for.

thats app states 15th win in a row and poliwag dont forget its not div 1-AA its like Bowl Sub Conference Divison League or somethin : /

THIS IS WHY COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS AWESOME!

thats app states 15th win in a row and poliwag dont forget its not div 1-AA its like Bowl Sub Conference Divison League or somethin : /

THIS IS WHY COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS AWESOME!

Football College Sub-Division and the rest I have no clue. However, this was the first time a Ranked Team in Div-A lost to a Div-AA/FCS team. App. has won the last 2 years in Div-AA/FCS. So they are the best of Div-AA/FCS.

Drew

^ yeah that's right. and this becomes michigan's straight 3rd loss. when i first saw the preseason polls, i knew number 5 was way too high.

The Big House just turned into the Big Drunken House. Lloyd Carr better have security with him 24/7.

Appy State did win the 1-AA championship last year.

Keith

Last edited:
I guess the NFL appeals to me more but it sure sounds like a big upset even though I didn't see the game. I do know its the first time a team of App. STs class has beat a top 20 ranked team. Sure sounds big. And the stupid guys at UVA lost to Wyoming. Wow....what a start. My dads isn't very happy about it. But I really dont care I'm just in it for the pro football.

Im really not suprised. Footballs at the point where anything is possible. U can have the best players but not the best team.

Just yesterday I went to my football teams round robbin game and the game before that was a Division 4 team against the Division 1 team. It mighty been Div 2 but i think they were D1. THE DIVISION 4 TEAM WRECKED THEM.

I know its suppose to be a game to pump up your team or get the feeling back. Shake the rust off or Warm-Up but anything can still happen.

Footballs at the point and you hear it advertised and people saying it: WHO WANTS IT MORE!!!

This was HUGE. These things just don't happen in football like they do basketball, it's a totally different dog. Good luck to the rest of the the 1-AA schools. And to think, the reason Henne/Hart/Manningham came back this year instead of going to the draft was to make one last run at a national title, and here it is already wrecked. Other surprises from week 1:
Oregon St. isn't going to be as good as everyone thought in the Pac-10, it is still a 2 horse race. Maybe 3, lets see what UCLA does against BYU next week.
Great job by VT to win against ECU, they struggled a little today but I think nerves had a ton to do with that, they all wanted to win so badly for good reason.
West Virginia looked great, definite national title contenders.

Next weeks most exciting game is easily Texas and TCU, I think the frogs have what it takes to pull it off.

next weeks most exciting game is EASILY VIRGINIA TECH AT LSU you cannot say TCU v TEXAS

WHO WANTS IT MORE? NO that is not true... YOU STILL NEED TALENT! Michigan had way more talent but I think the coaches blew it... they shoulda utilized their trench superiority earlier in the game ... Im sure each UM lineman had like 20 lbs+ on APP STATE... GRIND IT OUT and give your D a rest!

a 1 pt lead, ball and 4:15 left... a top 5 team CANNOT lose at this point but Michigan found a way to!

APP STATE played well but caught alot of breaks. Im glad for them! I hate Michigan!

Lloyd Carr will surely get fired if he loses to Ohio State... even then if they didnt win the Rose Bowl he'd be on the hot seat... that would be 4 rose bowl losses in the past 5 years! Just making it there isnt good enough

LSU/USC NC!

In other news, USC still whomped Idaho, but lost on it's 46 point spread.

What's so amazing about the michigan game is that while you can understand an underdog winning agianst a highly favored team in a sport like basketball, this is taking the david and goliath theme to a whole new level.

Not only does Michigan get embarrassed in their turf, but they've taken themselves out of the BCS picture entirely. On week 1.

This is gonna be one **** of a season this year.

Good. Now they can finally can Lloyd Carr. I've been wanting to see him gone for years. One of the worst game strategists I've ever seen. Amazing recruiter, though.

Good. Now they can finally can Lloyd Carr. I've been wanting to see him gone for years. One of the worst game strategists I've ever seen. Amazing recruiter, though.

Have you ever seen Carr make second half adjustments to his game plan?

me neither.

After this season carr will get the boot, it's obvious now. They'll bring in a former pro coach as is the trend.

Back