Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Apprentice Help

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
I just downloaded Apprentice because I want to try out my decks online before I go to tournies, but the highest Pokemon patch I can find is up to Aquapolis. Does anyone know where to download one that goes up to EX Dragon? (and eventually Magma/Aqua)

ToysRUsKid, I keep getting error messages and every time I open the deck editor, there aren't any cards to choose from. Is there a guide anywhere that can show a person how to install and use Apprentice?

PM me with Email addy, and I will try sending the file that was sent to me, hopefully you get this before I hit the sack, if not, I will send first thing tomorrow... its helped others, hope it can help you...

like I said, its not working and all it says when I open it a box pops up saying "Access to the specified device, path or file is denied." And theres an OK button on the bottom of the box.
so what path? because I don't understand what it says.

I added everything in red.

Last edited:
you need to put CardInfo.dat into the Sets folder. That's about it.

when you unzip the patch (whichever version that you have) you need to unzip it directly into your Sets folder of the Apprentice folder. If, after you unzip it, you don't see CardInfo.dat in the Sets folder, you need to move it there. That has something to do with the specific programming nature of the Apprentice program.

left click on the zipped download that you received and then send it to the Sets folder inside the Apprentice folder.

Sorry I never downloaded anything before. But is a Sets Folder like *My Documents*? And when I left click it says "Access to the specified device, path or file is denied." And theres an OK button on the bottom of the box.
And whats Apprentice folder?

Theres Patches for the sets? :(
& dont forget to answer the question i asked! :D
Bullados, you've done enough work for today. Thanks.
But I still want my question asked ( answered :eek: )! :)

Last edited:
Back