Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

AQUAPOLIS $10 DRAFT - SATURDAY 12/20 at the Gathering Ground

meganium45

Hey, How about this one boys and toads!!!! (Sorry Rachel)

The Gathering Ground was so happy with the Base/Fossil Draft, that they have offered the following as a Holiday Treat (note they will be closed on 12/27 during the Cash Tourney at Dragon King!)

How about another draft this Saturday!!! Sanctioned if we get 8 players...

How about this,,, We will be drafting AQUAPOLIS, a newer set which is modified legal!!!

Draft starts at 12:30 (be there at noon if you can!) Up those world rankings even higher!!! League will take place after the event!

Wow, what a great way to boost your collection, and your playable cards such as Scizor, Exxecutor, and Many Many others. (Dark, boost, warp, metal, and all the scary other energies!) Not to mention Crystal Lugia, Nidoking and Kingdra!

6 Packs, only $10.00! We are debating to do mono Aquapolis or to add in another set which is E-on for the event....you will have to wait and see.

Take a load off, and come party at Gathering Ground!

I assume i'll be there, and am i going to do Deck Meching with you and your family that night?

Lol i need to buy gifts for people and am running out of money X\ OOOOOOO well.

Dont forget all the other good cards in the set..Jumpluff, Victreebel, and some others. Those people that didn't want to draft with Base and Fossil better enter this.

~Colin

Those people that didn't want to enter, I really do not care about them.

I hope we can get the word out to Matt, and the others who usually show up, Rachel, Peter, Cameron and the others.

I figure we should have at least the following:

Zak
Andrew
Mason
Colin
Rachel

That's 5 right there.

If we get the word to Peter, Cameron, Anthony and Alayna, I'm sure they would come if they could.

Matt and Anthony will be there if they hear about it.

I have no idea how to get a hold of Tim or Mickey, but I will try.

Who knows, we may be able to talk a couple of the DK guys into coming down for Aquapolis. You know all fear your mad drafting skills Colin!

Hopefully if the former Comic City gang shows up, they will play. If not :/ :rolleyes:

Meganium45

i might come i dont no if i want to depends on if i will have enough money to enter the 20 dollar 1 also are u going 2 have a regulare turny? i hope so

Back