Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Attitudes in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

It has come to my attention, from recent threads on this forum, that the attitudes of a lot of the top players in this game has come to a new low. Not only do I see high calibur players belittling the spirit, and decks of other people on this forum, but the constant uneeded bragging displayed here is just not the image Pokegym needs. I feel we need to fix this problem by making the people contributing to this, aware that they are truly making an unpleasent enviornment for people who enjoy the Pokemon Trading Card Game. Is anybody with me?

I am completely serious. Most of this is coming from the Poke-Neo messege board scum who feel they need to do this to make themselfs more known in this game. I used to be a part of this crowd, but I no longer associate myself with those leetist trash talking rank mongers. I seriously am against this now, and will do what I can to make this a better place.

Martin this really sickens me. When you took the Neo pledge to "Uphold the integrities of slander, libel, passive aggressive pandering, self-esteem undoing, and elitism that we hold to be true," I never thought I'd live to see the day you post this crap. How can you call yourself a good player by making posts demanding us to act like "civilized" people? What's next, Martin? HOW FAR DOES IT GO? I cannot believe you'd pull a stunt like this! Next you'll probably be posting decks in the deck forum and offering constructive criticism to inferior players to help them get better! That's low, my "friend." You're seriously sick in the head.

Last edited:
Martin you make me sick. You were once a bold player who was never afraid to express his opinions on any subject even if you risked getting a ban. What ever happend to the Martin Moreno we knew from the depression thread, the squirtle is a communist thread, and the prejudice thread. You've changed man.

Last edited:
Maybe winning finally got to his head????
EH... funny thread...

History repeats itself... for those of us long enough to remember...

later...
Mossy, hilarious reply
=)

I think its the shock from no longer being #1. Obviously his fall from stardom and becoming a has been has changed him drastically. Its only a matter of time now before he gets a beer belly and loses most of his hair. =/ Its always sad to see good players end up like this. :nonono:

The Pokegym shoulden't have to deal with arrogant leetist attitude problems like yourself Chris, I mean, the fact that you have a rating that puts you at rank 1 is in no way a reason to take shots at a fellow player of the Pokemon Trading Card Game. I am appaulled that this sort of behavior is allowed on the Pokegym and prey to God that the mods show mercy to you so you keep your posting privelages.

I think it's time for a new direction in this game now that the World Championship is coming up. We need to unite not to compete with each other, but unite to keep the World Championships trophy home in america. I don't care about individual success, this is a team effort.

God Bless America!

Martin said:
I mean, the fact that you have a rating that puts you at rank 1 is in no way a reason to take shots at a fellow player of the Pokemon Trading Card Game

Didnt you do exactly the same?

Chris that was way over the line. With the nation still recovering from the 9/11 tragety, you've got the nerve to sit here and "terrorize" us verbally like this? How can you resort to this mindless one-upsmanship when we're a nation in termoil. I realize you've worked hard, but there is a time and place for everything, and that was seriously bad form.

I just want to thank God that we live in the greatest country on Earth, the United States of America. George W. Bush and Martin for king!

Last edited:
Moss Factor said:
Chris that was way over the line. With the nation still recovering from the 9/11 tragety, you've got the nerve to sit here and "terrorize" us verbally like this? How can you resort to this mindless one-upsmanship when we're a nation in termoil. I realize you've worked hard, but there is a time and place for everything, and that was seriously bad form.

I just want to thank God that we live in the greatest country on Earth, the United States of America. George W. Bush and Martin for king!

*Salutes*

Someday I hope we can all wake up with the king.

Martin said:
The Pokegym shoulden't have to deal with arrogant leetist attitude problems like yourself Chris, I mean, the fact that you have a rating that puts you at rank 1 is in no way a reason to take shots at a fellow player of the Pokemon Trading Card Game. I am appaulled that this sort of behavior is allowed on the Pokegym and prey to God that the mods show mercy to you so you keep your posting privelages.

I think it's time for a new direction in this game now that the World Championship is coming up. We need to unite not to compete with each other, but unite to keep the World Championships trophy home in america. I don't care about individual success, this is a team effort.

God Bless America!
Tsk tsk. You can't talk to me that way, I'm mathmatically the best player in the WORLD. =/ I didn't win an STS, but I did win two regionals. If you don't like the way things are run now, become the best again and make a change! :mad: Until then, run and frolic with the n00bs on the Deck Help forum. I'll be waiting at Nationals so don't disappoint me! >:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back