GymLeaderPhil

EX: Unseen Forces Prerelease: Coral Springs
Format: Sealed Deck
Side Events: Sealed Deck
Date: Sunday, August 14th, 2004 for Coral Springs

10548 Wiles Rd
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Store Number 954-255-2109

Contact: Email Heidi Craig at [email protected] or at 863-604-8193.

Coral Springs Directions
When you are using MapQuest it will tell you to take a right on Wiles Road. That is wrong, please take a left on Wiles Road. It is on the southwest corner of Coral Springs Drive and Wiles Road in the plaza next to the gas station.

If you are running late the day of the tournament or you should get lost on the way to the tournament this is the only time you may ever call this number 863-604-8193. We highly suggest that you use a site like Expedia.com to find accurate directions from wherever you are traveling from.

What to Bring and Know
-Your Pokemon Organized Play Identification Card/Number or POP ID. If you don’t have a POP ID, one will be given to you at the event. You must activate this online at op.pokemon-tcg.com.
-$20 for entry fee.
-A die and some damage counters (if possible).
-A writing utensil for deck registration and match slips (if possible).
-Extra money if you are interested in eating lunch (not provided).
-Extra money if you are interested in playing in a side event.
-To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Floor Rules.
-See the Legal Notice at http://op.pokemon-tcg.com for certain eligibility requirements and other information, including information concerning limitations on Pokemon’s liability.

Tournament Times
Registration will begin at 10:00 AM and will end promptly at 11:30 AM. Anyone who shows up later will not be able to enter the tournament. If you are running late the day of the tournament or should you get lost on the way to the tournament this is the only time you may ever call this number 863-604-8193. Announcements and Rules will be announced shortly after Registration closes. The tournament will run so many rounds depending on how many people attend, which means we have no specific times to give you for the end time.

Tournament Format
Players will compete in a number of Swiss rounds of EX: Unseen Forces sealed play. No cards are required. At the start of the event, players will receive six boosters of Pokemon TCG EX: Unseen Forces to construct a forty card deck. Players then have thirty minutes to build their forty card deck and list their cards from their pack and in their deck on sheets provided at the event. Basic Energy Cards will be supplied for deck construction after you have filled out all of the forms.

For more information on this event and others check out the Official Pokemon Organized Play website at op.pokemon-tcg.com.

Tournament Structure
Players will be separated into three age groups: Ten and Under, Eleven to Fourteen, and Fifteen and Up. All rounds will be played with the TCG sealed deck that you constructed from the six packs of EX: Unseen Forces. Players will have 30 minutes to complete each round, with each player putting out 4 Prize cards. Players who win a game receive three points, a player who loses a game receives zero points. If a tie occurs between prizes, there will be a sudden death match.

Tournament Prizes
Each player who is still present at the end of event (and who has played all of the rounds) will receive an additional 4 Unseen Forces Booster Packs and 2 Pokemon Organized Play Series One Promotional Booster Packs, in addition to the initial 6 EX: Unseen Forces Booster Packs used in deck construction. Everyone will receive a special Prerelease stamped card, as well as a EX: Unseen Forces Prerelease pin while supplies last during registration.

For every player that enters an additional 2 EX: Unseen Forces Booster Packs will be placed into a prize pool. The top four players in each age category, reflecting the age categories of 15+ years, 11-14 years, and 10 years & under, will receive prizes based on the size of the prize pool.

TCG Side Events
We will be holding a EX: Unseen Forces draft depending on attendance, interest, and provided we meet product requirements. Side Tournaments will start as soon as the main event ends as long as enough people are interested.

Last edited:
About how far is this place from Boca Raton? I'll be on vacation in that city on that day, and I just want to play in a UF prerelease. Thx.

THE best looking profesor in florida:)cool: ME :cool:) will be there.

bullados said:
About how far is this place from Boca Raton? I'll be on vacation in that city on that day, and I just want to play in a UF prerelease. Thx.
Coral springs is not that for from Boca Raton, its about 15-20 miles away depending on where your coming from.

the ft. laud. loud mounth said:
Coral springs is not that for from Boca Raton, its about 15-20 miles away depending on where your coming from.
Good. Unless my parents decide on the last minute to take me to some random museum or family function in the area, I should be there. It'd be fun to see how other areas treat a new set in person!

You know I'll be there. I can't resist Prereleases - there pretty much the only tournaments I stand a monkey's chance of winning - even though I have a distressing tendency to come in 2nd. :rolleyes:

- Croatian "always a bridesmaid...." Nidoking

IamMexican said:
Wow, what happened to Past Present Future =(

There was a couple reasons why it was moved to Coral Springs. Dunno if I can mention them here, but I know there was a few valid reasons why WPB PPF is not hosting anymore Prereleases, etc.

Anyways, as long as nothing comes up in the next few weeks, I should be there. :biggrin:

MAN!!thats about 37.00 in all(including lunch) so expensive !now i have to get on my knees and beg my parents
time ta Hustle an' Flow=)

Last edited:
ok,i need these cards:

2xcamerupt ex
3xD slowking
2xSmooth over magcargo
3xstones project
1xlady outing
3xrare candy :rolleyes: lol,really doubt im gettin these
4xEXP.ALL

Last edited:
Back