Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

B.9tales with typhlo ex

jesschow12

is this a good combo?

brocke 9tales pokemon power and attach with a typhlo ex,so when b.ninetales is knockout (which typhlo ex also knockout) opponent only take 1 prize!!

I'd rule that 2 prizes would be drawn as it is treated as the attached Evolution so it gets treated as an EX and when KOed, your opponent gets to draw 2 prizes.

Unless of course Brock's Ninetales was KOed by Posion.

y 2 prizes?

first of all Ex is EQUIP to B.9tales and if that pokemon is knockout,it is consider as brock nintales not ex

gonna post this in the ask masters

For the same reason if Brock's Ninetales Shapeshifted into a Bellossom/Dark Weezing/Nidoking/Sabrina's Gengar, it would still count to the damage done by a "real" Bellossom/Dark Weezing/Nidoqueen/Sabrina's Gengar. For the same reason that Brock's Ninetales now has the Weakness and Resistance of whatever it Shapeshifted to, not the W/R of Brock's Ninetales. For the same reason that if it was Shapeshifted to a W Pokémon, you could Rain Dance W onto it now. If it's Shapeshifted to a Koga's Pokémon, you could use Trainers that only work on Pokémon with "Koga" in their name.
You treat is as the attached Evo. Since it is now a Typholsion ex, it now is Weak to F & W, not just W. When KOed, your opponent collects 2 prizes.

If Ditto faced an EX, and died, would the player who killed it get two prizes?

Yes Ditto vs EX is 2 prizes when Ditto is KOed. From The Compendium:

Q. When Fossil Ditto is KO'd by an -EX Pokemon are two prizes awarded or just one? For example, if I have Fossil Ditto as my active Pokemon and my opponent has Mewtwo-EX as his active Pokemon, when Mewtwo-EX knocks out Ditto does my opponent get two prizes?
A. Yes, Ditto copies the "two-prize" effect from -EX Pokemon. (Jan 8, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

You get *all* the text on the attached card when 9tales shapeshifts. So you get the double prize loss too if it was knocked out.

As pointed out by BJJ if it were poisoned/ burnt then it would discard the attached card before being knocked Out so only one prize under those circumstances.

Back