Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BAR - Water Version (e-0n)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host
Okay, so it isn't BAR but a BAR type deck but with water.

3 Swampert
2 Marshtomp
3 Mudkip
4 Dunsparce
3 Horsea
1 Seadra
3 Kingdra(AQ)
2 Skitty
2 Delcatty
3 Suicune EX

4 Oaks Research
4 TV reporter
4 Rare Candy
4 Oracle
1 Warp Pojnt
1 TV

16 Water Energy

Okay, so instead of discarding it, and moving to the bench, you get down multiple swampert and attach to the active, then use kingdra's power and move it to the bench. The only downside of this deck is that if you don't have out kingdra, you can't really power up your bench fast.

Kingdra is a vital part of the deck. Would you take out the ampharos or manectric in BAR or RAMBO and put in dragonite EX or latias? No. Because they are needed to move the energy around. Same with kingdra.

Well I cannot help that there isn't a basic EX water pokemon that can do infinite damage like rayquaza can. That is why this won't be as good as BAR, but I tried to make this deck the best I can. If you can find a water pokemon that is basic that can do infinite amounts of damage, then tell me.

i think kingdra will be useless, its attack sucks and its power doesnt really help that much, the point of amphy and manectric is to move to energies to the ACTIVE so it can attack immdiately, not the other way around. Then, i would run 4 swamperts, they should be useful. more waters, like 20 ish, the goal is to get lots of energy down and then loop it through suicune/ swampert. Add fisherman since you dont want to discard too many energies with delcatty, because unlike bar, you currently have no way of getting them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back