Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BEMDEL (Yes, another Blaze variant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperWooper

Hey all. I haven't seen a single Blaziken/Magcargo EX deck out there yet, and I wanted to post the one I am trying to work on. It's more of a "for-fun" deck than a deck for States, but it may actually become tournament worthy some day. It's designed for the EXon (RSon) format, because everyone knows Niniken pwns this deck so badly. Fixes, comments and concerns are welcome...

Mudkip, Venusaur and YoungJohn: I KNOW THAT NINIKEN AND BAR AND BRAM AND RAMBO AND WHATEVER BEAT THIS DECK INTO THE EARTH! IT'S JUST AN IDEA THAT I POSTED FOR FUN TO SEE WHAT KIND OF REACTION IT WOULD GET! OKAY?

BTW, if you don't know what I meant by BEMDEL, here it is:
Blaziken
EX
Magcargo
DELcatty

Then let's get started:

Pokemon: 26
4 Dragons Torchic
2 Combusken w/ Flare
4 Firestarter Blaziken
2 Blaziken EX
3 Dragons Slugma
3 Magcargo EX
2 Take Down Skitty
2 Energy Draw Delcatty
4 Sandstorm Dunsparce

Energies: 16 Fire

Trainers: 18
4 TV Reporter
4 Professor Oak's Research (as far as I know, this is being rereleased in the next set)
3 Balloon Berry
3 Warp Point
2 Pokenav
2 Energy Recycle System

Remember, this is just a for fun deck. No bashing, but you can point out the deck's obvious flaws (there's plenty of them). Try to see things from the EXon perspective of things. The strategy is very self-explanitory. And if I'm wrong, and I often am, I admit it, and POR ain't rereleased, then in it's place toss in another Delcatty, another Pokenav, and two Steven's Advice. That should about do it.

Fixes welcome. Happy fixing...fixage....um...Just fix it. :D

Last edited:
SuperWooper said:
Hey all. I haven't seen a single Blaziken/Magcargo EX deck out there yet, and I wanted to post the one I am trying to work on. It's more of a "for-fun" deck than a deck for States, but it may actually become tournament worthy some day. It's designed for the EXon (RSon) format, because everyone knows Niniken pwns this deck so badly. Fixes, comments and concerns are welcome...

Mudkip, Venusaur and YoungJohn: I KNOW THAT NINIKEN AND BAR AND BRAM AND RAMBO AND WHATEVER BEAT THIS DECK INTO THE EARTH! IT'S JUST AN IDEA THAT I POSTED FOR FUN TO SEE WHAT KIND OF REACTION IT WOULD GET! OKAY?

BTW, if you don't know what I meant by BEMDEL, here it is:
Blaziken
EX
Magcargo
DELcatty

Then let's get started:

Pokemon: 26
4 Dragons Torchic
2 Combusken w/ Flare
4 Firestarter Blaziken
2 Blaziken EX
3 Dragons Slugma
3 Magcargo EX
2 Take Down Skitty
2 Energy Draw Delcatty
4 Sandstorm Dunsparce

Energies: 16 Fire

Trainers: 18
4 TV Reporter
4 Professor Oak's Research (as far as I know, this is being rereleased in the next set)
3 Balloon Berry
3 Warp Point
2 Pokenav
2 Energy Recycle System

Remember, this is just a for fun deck. No bashing, but you can point out the deck's obvious flaws (there's plenty of them). Try to see things from the EXon perspective of things. The strategy is very self-explanitory. And if I'm wrong, and I often am, I admit it, and POR ain't rereleased, then in it's place toss in another Delcatty, another Pokenav, and two Steven's Advice. That should about do it.

Fixes welcome. Happy fixing...fixage....um...Just fix it. :D

Okay I wasn't going to say anything about the other decks so please don't include me in that list.

Here's a few ideas though... Drop the Energy Recycle system and add in 2 High Pressure Stadium or what ever that card is that reduces fires retreat by one... it will REALLY help you on the switching. Also I think Switch will work better than Balloon berry... but I dunno try them both out. Switch is probably going to be in the long run the better option because sometimes your opponent will take a gamble and be like "hmm what are the chances he'll have a switch" and make a move that will be screwed up IF you have a switch.... if he sees baloon berry he will know an extra option you forsure have and be able to play around it. So go like 2 switch leaving open one spot and drop 1 Pokenav for 1 skitty and 1 Delcatty... Also the Schemers might be better than the Nav... I dunno. Cause you can discard unneeded dunsparce and stuff...

GL with it

YoungJohn06 said:
Okay I wasn't going to say anything about the other decks so please don't include me in that list.

Here's a few ideas though... Drop the Energy Recycle system and add in 2 High Pressure Stadium or what ever that card is that reduces fires retreat by one... it will REALLY help you on the switching. Also I think Switch will work better than Balloon berry... but I dunno try them both out. Switch is probably going to be in the long run the better option because sometimes your opponent will take a gamble and be like "hmm what are the chances he'll have a switch" and make a move that will be screwed up IF you have a switch.... if he sees baloon berry he will know an extra option you forsure have and be able to play around it. So go like 2 switch leaving open one spot and drop 1 Pokenav for 1 skitty and 1 Delcatty... Also the Schemers might be better than the Nav... I dunno. Cause you can discard unneeded dunsparce and stuff...

GL with it

Thanx, YJ, I got some good ideas from your post. Yeah, I was gonna use Balloon Berry since I think POR is being rerelased, but I'll use three switch instead. The HPS only takes Cargo's retreat down to two, that' still a lot and I'd rather use mass switching then HPS, but that's a cool idea, I'll try it out. Then I'll drop one Pokenav for another Delcatty, I'll probably only need two Skitty because of Sparce.

Thanks again for posting. Anybody else have some ideas? Comments? Questions? Rayquaza EX's they want to give me? Post it here.

-WooP

SuperWooper said:
Thanx, YJ, I got some good ideas from your post. Yeah, I was gonna use Balloon Berry since I think POR is being rerelased, but I'll use three switch instead. The HPS only takes Cargo's retreat down to two, that' still a lot and I'd rather use mass switching then HPS, but that's a cool idea, I'll try it out. Then I'll drop one Pokenav for another Delcatty, I'll probably only need two Skitty because of Sparce.

Thanks again for posting. Anybody else have some ideas? Comments? Questions? Rayquaza EX's they want to give me? Post it here.

-WooP

The reason I said HPS is for retreating with blaz... you switch... you power up cargo you retreat blaz for one instead of two it makes it a lot better.

Four Words -watch out for wobuffet-

he could seriously put a cramp in your decks performance. just a thought, he might ruin your day :p

=-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= said:
Four Words -watch out for wobuffet-

he could seriously put a cramp in your decks performance. just a thought, he might ruin your day :p

Four words:

I have R/S Blaziken.

He'll seriously kick some Wobby buttox.

lol i like your comeback, but what if they ohko ur blaziken and ur left with only Ex, hmmmmmm

How long have you been playing in this format? BAR and Niniken, and in this case, BEMDEL players have more then one Blaziken on their bench. In this scene I'd have two, maybe three, but most likely two. So then...Blaziken comes out, and since you've wasted all your energy on Wobbys, oops you've got nowhere to run...GG!

lol wooper calm down dude. im just saying wobby "could" pose a problem, im not saying you will lose to one. it may take out one or two guys, but thats it. thats all im saying. you get so defensive over everything i say :)

lol wooper calm down dude. im just saying wobby &quot;could&quot; pose a problem, im not saying you will lose to one. it may take out one or two guys, but thats it. thats all im saying. you get so defensive over everything i say :)

Just blowing off some steamy stuff. And stuff. Anyways, the only real problems this deck will have is BAR, and Kingdra or my new fave, Stoise EX/Walrein.

I was thinking of making a kingdra ex deck, but they are just way too slow to even bother a RAMBO deck. I hate RAMBO, all you will see at states is RAMBO, BAR, muk ex, maybe wailord aggron, and my aggron deck :)

The one deck that i think might go toe to toe with you and ive only seen this deck in my area is kingdra-ex/shedinja/delcatty/magneton....now until you have played a BAR variant against it you will think that is a lot of stuff but im telling as a BAR variant player it gives me a run for my money.....plus it semi counters gardy and owns other kingdra-ex decks....and this is the EX-on format too not jus the format now hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back