Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best Binders

What binders do you all recommend for storing cards? I occasionally use the mini 4-page binders made by Pokémon, and I used a gigantic Worlds binder for a long time, but I usually just use your average school/office supply binders from Office Depot/etc. I know there are some "Monster" binders that are popular at my local league, but they are expensive, and they aren't that big (despite the name). I know there have got to be some binders designed for storing trading cards that aren't too expensive. I'd need them in sizes up to about 3.5" in diameter. What are the best choices?

What I'd REALLY like to do is have a binder custom-made with artwork on the front, but I can't find anywhere that will make only one custom binder; they all require a bulk order in order to do it. If anyone knows of somewhere (either a chain store or a website) where I could get just one or two made, please let me know.

Thanks!

i use zipper binders, so i don't have to worry about cards falling out should the binder be accidentally turned upside down. they can be a little pricey, but i buy them when i see them marked down at the end of 'back to school' season or ones in good condition at thrift stores.

'mom

I use normal View Binders. I put the Ultra Pro Platinum Pages in there, you can pick up a whole box for fairly cheap. I find that if the mood strikes and I want custom art work in them, I can just slide it in the plastic and I'm rocking!

^^^yeah that's a great idea because of the custom art.

I have normal ring binders which I love but the one thing I wish it could have is that plastic to slide in some art...

I lay mine flat and in a box so they're out of sunlight. No need to worry about cards falling out as I will eventually sleeve all of my cards in the binders.

I have had my monster binder for over a year now, and it's still in great condition. For some people, the price point of one is unappealing, but I assure you, it is well worth it.

Binders from target. I like them because they are cheap and the folders spine is not in the middle. (basically my sleeves don't spread around)

But zippered binders are probably a better idea for collectors. Keeps sunlight out and all.

Monster binders are the best. Trust me there worth the money. Also the 9 slot page binders hold more than the binders pokemon comes out with.

just got a monster binder not too long ago, it is by far the best purchase i have made so far. honestly, it is just amazing. if you want designs to go on it, either grab high quality stickers, or get a white one and draw on it.

I've also been using Monster Binders lately. I used to use regular 3-ring binders, and even "heavy duty" 3-ring binders, but all of them had one of the rings bend out of place within 1-2 months. I even had a $40 heavy duty binder from Office Depo and had it break while I was turning a few pages, and ending up pinchng one of my blank white errors. :mad: Because of that I no longer recommend any 3-ring binders if you have any expensive cards that you don't want to rink damaging.

I also bought a monster binder. It is good however when I put my cards into the binder I put them in a sleeve and then into the binder. Then sometimes the card nearest the middle gets bent out the way. I dont know if anybody else has this problem

Back