best pokemon

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by aggron, Apr 25, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. aggron

aggron New Member

im makin a competition for the best pokemon card[trainers and energy disqualified auto.]whoever wants to rate my cards can besides me.

Last edited: May 15, 2004
  2. aggron

aggron New Member

heres mine:

tyranitar ex 160HP :fighting: :pokeball:

evolves from pupitar

when a pokemon-ex is knocked out,take 2 prizes instead of1

this card is both :fighting: and :pokeball:

poke-body:spiky
    when tyranitar ex is affected by a special condition,that condition does nothing.

[f][f][f]earthquke 80
    does 20 damage to all of your benched pokemon[dont apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon]

[f][f][f][f][*]dark tail crush 120
    does 30 damage to all pokemon in play[both yours and your opponents]besides [f]and :pokeball: pokemon.
    weakness: : :nonono: [g]
    resistance:[l][r]
    retreat cost:[*][*][*][*]

maximum HP for a card is 160.
    :nonono:=water
    :pokeball: =dark
    :rolleyes: =metal

Last edited: Apr 26, 2004
  3. MegaVelocibot

MegaVelocibot <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

PkmnPower - Spiky? is that like thick skin?

Atk 1: 100 damage? Please. 80 is more reasonable.

Atk 2: 50 damage to all seems excessive - how about 30?

Otherwise, okay.

4. OUTLAWSTAR FAN15

OUTLAWSTAR FAN15 New Member

MR MIME
    pokemon power:invisible wall- whenever an attak does 30 or more damage to mr. mime. prevent all damage.

5. lunatone_solrock

lunatone_solrock New Member

Shedinja (P) 30HP

Poke-Body (Spirit Barrier)
    If the defending Pokemon tries to attack Shedinja, your opponent flips two coins. If either of them if tails, prevent all effects, including damage, of that attack.

(P)(C) Ghost Scratch 50
    Shedinja can't attack during your next turn.

Weakness
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost

6. MegaVelocibot

Umm, doesn't that Mr. Mime exist already? Jungle?
    Or does it just not do damage? Ever?

7. aggron

aggron New Member

outlawstar fan15,you are disqualified.you must post complete entries!
    attack 2 needs work,loraclucan.you should need to dis card 1 card from your hand[does nothing if no cards are in your hand]and cards[the discard one and the other 2]should be shown to an opponent.so far 5.5/10.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    rate my card/10.

remember that you can always edit posts.

lunatone solerock,you are in the lead with 6/10!can anyone beat this?

once again,
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE rate tyranitar ex

8. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

Gengar ex
    140 HP {G}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Haunter)

{P}{P} Fright Night This attack does 20 damage to each Defending Pokémon and switch each Defending Pokémon with an equal number of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (You can't use this attack if your opponent has fewer Benched Pokémon than Active Pokémon.) (Do the damage before switching the Pokémon.)
    {G}{G}{G}{G} Toxic The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Place 2 damage counters on it instead of 1 after each player's turn (even if it was already Poisoned). 50

Weakness: {P}{D}
    Resistance: {F}{C}
    Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

9. MegaVelocibot

Okay, with the fixes, I say 6/10 aggy.

10. MegaVelocibot

Okay, here's my avatar's attacks:

Porygon ex
    90 HP
    Colorless

W: {fighting}{electric}
    R: none
    ret: {c}{c}{c}

{c} - Terrorize - Place a Terrorized counter on the Defending Pokémon. A Pokémon can only have 1 Terrorized counter on it. At any time, if there are no Porygon ex in play, remove all Terrorized counters in play. Switch the Defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

{c}{c} - Quality over Quantity - 30 - Discard 1 card from your hand or this attack does nothing (not even damage). Search to your deck for 2 cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

{c}{c}{c} - Fury Wave - At the beginning of your next turn, you may either put 2 damage counters on all Pokémon with a Terrorized counter on it or discard the top card of your opponent's deck for each Terrorized counter on your opponent's Pokémon.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2004
  11. lunatone_solrock

Woah!
    Porygon EX has 110HP.
    That's waaaaaaaaaaaaay over normal.
    And Tyranitar EX is quite goo.
    I'd say it's 7/10.

12. aggron

aggron New Member

how on earth is gengar grass type?there is no such thing as ghost pokemon in the TCG.
    lorac!how many times you need to show the cards to your opponent.6.9/10 for loraclucan.

ps.lorak,keep hangin around here and i will DISQUALIFY you.

13. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

Ghost uses the {P} descriptor in the TCG. But there's more to Gengar than meets the eye. Gengar is Ghost/Poison. Poison uses the {G} descriptor in the TCG. Every Gengar printed to date has been {P}. Why not make a {G} Gengar for a change?

14. MegaVelocibot

What do you mean by "keep hangin around here and i will DISQUALIFY you"? Am I doing something wrong? BTW, I fixed it again... I think it no longer is "broken".

Last edited: Apr 28, 2004
  15. aggron

aggron New Member

i mean,your posts are not full pokemon or answers to questions asked by me so keep doin it and oh-oh!
    dont you have to show the cards to your oponents?

as for carrington,i give you 6.9/10 lorak is goin down0.1 coz of the1st attack.lorac is now on6.8/10

Last edited: Apr 29, 2004
  16. lunatone_solrock

Can I make a new one?

Electrode (L) 70HP

Poke-Body (Roll Back)
    At any time between turns, you may switch Electrode with any of your benched Pokemon.

(L)(L)(C) Removal Pulse 40
    Flip a coin. If heads, choose one energy card attached to the defending Pokemon and discard it.

Weakness (F)
    Resistance (M)
    Retreat Cost

Last edited: Apr 30, 2004
  17. TP_M_o_S

TP_M_o_S New Member

moltres ex 140 HP :fire:

opponent takes 2 prizes when pokemon ex are knocked out

pokemon power- pyro- once during your turn, before you attack,you may use this power. for every :fire: pokemon on your bench, you may search your discard pile and attach an energy card to them. this power doesnt work if moltres ex is affected by a special condition.

[ * * ] ignite 20. flip a coin, if heads, discard1 energy card from the defending pokemon. if tails, your opponent switches their defending pokemon with a benched pokemon.

[ :fire: :fire: :fire: ] collaberation 40+ this attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for every energy card attached to your benched pokemon.

weakness: water
    resistance: fighting
    retreat: * *

Last edited: May 9, 2004
  18. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Let me try.

Registeel 100 HP, Basic Pokemon

Pokemon Power - Clear Body- If an attack would lower the attack of Registeel, it has no affect

Metal Claw-(Metal)(Colorless)-During your next turn, Registeel's next attack is increased by ten damage. 40

Superpower - (Fighting)(Fighting)(Metal)(Colorless) - You may choose one of the following:
    1. Registeel's next attack is decreased by 10 damage next turn.
    2. Your opponent's pokemon does ten more damage on his/her next turn. 120
    weakness: fighting
    resistence: psychic
    retreat: (Colorless)(Colorless)(Colorless)

19. OUTLAWSTAR FAN15

OUTLAWSTAR FAN15 New Member

SORRY, here is my re-done one

MR MIME EX 50HP
    Weakness= [P]
    Risistance: [C] -30
    Retreat Cost: [C]

pokemon power: Fortified invisible wall- whenever an attak does 30 or more damage to Mr. Mime, prevent all damage.(NOT INCLUDING YOUR OWN)

[C] Mimic
    Mr Mime copies any of your opponents attacks (including energy costs)

[P][P][C]Sweeps 30+
    30 plus 10 more for each energy on the defending pokemon. Can't add more than 40 damge this way.Flip a coin if Heads remove one energy from Defending Pokemon.

this WOULD bring down any BEX!

Last edited: May 31, 2004
  20. aggron

aggron New Member

lunatone solerock 4/10
    TP M O s 6/10
    regis neo 2/10
    outlawstar 15 is re-qualified and has 5/10,but the text needs a little work.