Best site to buy cards online?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by HornetsBasketballFan, Jan 27, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Other than e-bay. I'm looking to buy some cards online, but the site I know of is stop2shop .com, and they are out of the cards I need. SO what are some others ones?

2. Jason

Jason New Member

just use ebay, its the best - but it all depends on the seller your getting the items from.

3. ebay's just so unreliable. You can not find the card, or you can find alot of that card.

4. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Well, being an ebay seller myself, I would suggest that if you see a card that the seller doesnt have thta you need you cand always send them a message. I know that a lot of time I dont get time to list everything.

However, other than Ebay I dont know anything that you can really depend on always or almost always having what you need.

JMO,
    Drew

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Umm. Totally not true. Just find some good sellers, and it is extremely reliable. There are TONS of cards on eBay, don't forget to look in the eBay stores. Stores often have the best prices when calculating the combined shipping. A lot of people just go for the auctions and don't realize the stores. Ebay is also home of some great deals. Just last week, I got a Magmortar LV.X plus a some other rares from SW for only $10 shipped! No way you could get that kind of price from a card dealing website!

6. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Pokeorder - best website ever.:lol:
    No, just go with eBay. It's the best.