Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best way to play flygon ex d

reptilemaster

What is the best way to use flygon ex d.

I have tried:
nidoqueen d (won a battle road with it)
meganium d
r-gon

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

It works better with Fearow d rather than Nidoqueen (or Meganium for that matter) since she is a stage two and Fearow is only a stage one, much faster. The purpose is to get the poke out fast so you can get the other pokes out fast too, stage twos just don't do that as well as a stage one. It must be played with Flygon d for energy acceleration. Delta species techs are good, especially Exeggutor d (sniping and an easy 70 damage).

So basically.... R-Gon

[del]Garchomp LV.X[/del] *SHOT for bad joke*

I like Fearow for the search engine. You're running really just deltas, and this ensures you have something every turn for very little cost and space in the deck (a 2-2 line is MUCH easier to fit and make consistant then a 2-0-2/1-0-1/2-1-2 line, even if the 2-1-2 line is Meganium)

R-gon seems to be the way to go, now just find a way to either block Blissey for a while or be prepared to lose several games. It's also vital to ensure you have an early game wall, 'cause Krickets will overrun you if you don't bide your time sufficiently. That being said, Mr.Mime might not be the best idea, as Cessation Crystal is common, and Blissey cracks up looking at the pale faced mime.

I liked 3-2-3 Nidoqueen with 4-3-2-3Ex Flygon. But I think Flygon is losing luster VERY fast lately.

My son runs Flygon, Meganium, and Nidoqueen all in the same deck. It's kinda like R-gon, but Meganium allows for a little more setup time. Once you get going (usually T3-4) the deck really can start steamrolling through things. Meganium is a decent Blissey counter as long as Blissey isn't running with a fire type.
Flygon, Feraligatr d, and Fearow work pretty well together also, but since you should use the MT Crocanaw to help get Flygon the energy it needs to be useful, Nidoqueen could be subbed in there as well.

I wouldn't play it at all. There are just to many things out there right now that either out spead it or out power it.

once secret wonders comes out,im guna try to be playing this..as i PREDICT that cresselia/gallade will see loads of play.

Back