Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best way to study for the Professor Exam?

Punpun

I was wondering what resources I should use in order to study for the Pokémon Professor Exam. Is the test hard? Is it long? Will Batman be able to save the citizens from this horrible trap (just kidding)? Info and/or links please!

Thanks in advance,
Punpun

Every day, pick a part of the compendium and study it. Same with the tournament rules. Practice, practice, practice.

Or, if you're really desperate, have both of the links PokeMom suggested opened while you take the exam, and refer to them while doing the test.

I just read the entire compendium one day. Checking in ATM regularly will also help. To me, the only hard questions were penalty guidelines since I don't come across those as frequently.

The best way to study?

Judge.

Often.

Always ask your TO or LL if you can judge a tourney, or even help out with League. That's where you learn everything. Of course, book smarts is part of it. But, if you don't have the on the floor experience, your book smarts simply won't be enough to get through the test.

Also, common sense will prevail in about 95% of the answers.

let me give you my tips.

1. Keep track of the way rulings are made. Not all cards will have the same schematics, but the rulins will be similar (Fastwave and swift)

2. Learn your Tournament Operations manual. Learn what it takes to run a tournament, and all the inner workings of the "paperwork"

3. PRACTICE.

the last test i took, i aced it, 40/40, and it was real simple.

good luck!

Totally agree with #2, DFB. Since I've judged in the past, but never TO'd, I usually trip up on an organizer question or two that i'm unfamiliar with.

1) open Google.
2) search for "Professor Exam Awnsers".
3) open new tab/window and then open Prof. Exam.
4) With each question you come to, CNTRL + F on the google searched webpage to find the awnser.
5) fill in the awnser
6) repeat until complete.

1) open Google.
2) search for "Professor Exam Awnsers".
3) open new tab/window and then open Prof. Exam.
4) With each question you come to, CNTRL + F on the google searched webpage to find the awnser.
5) fill in the awnser
6) repeat until complete.

if it was only that easy.....

i took the test again, an failed, ran out of time only got 24 questions done...all 24 were right but i took way to long...sigh

danny

Back