Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bidier's Provincial Report

Bidier

This tourney was a bit different for a change. I built a rogue deck for myself, Green (Sceptile) T (Toterra). Am sure other people might run it too. But I adapt.

Round 1: Bidier vs Malcolm (Banette)
0 - 1

I play-tested against this Danish kid (last name Bliss-EY) a lot. Apparently he is good at yugioh (he says he is the best). The playtesting results werent in my favour. Guess who I run into first round. Tackle KOed 2 Banettes, didn't get set up so well, and then he was all over me, so dont know what else to say.

Round 2: Bidier vs Dana (GG / Banette)
1 - 1

forgot to put out prizes, got a prize penalty. It was completely unplanned but it worked in my favor, and i abused the power of Torterra lvl. X and just KO KO KO KO ...

Round 3: Bidier vs Ted (Sceptile & Tangrowth)
2- 1

Somewhat of a mirror match. Tangrowth was out powered by Torterra, that's all

Round 4: Bidier vs Jade (Mirror Match)
3- 1

i made 2 of the same deck, one for her and one for me, and she didnt get set up as fast as i did in this game.

Round 5: Bidier vs Ranny (GG / Blissey)
4 - 1

again, Torterra out powered Blissey, i sniped his benched Ralts with energies attached, so he was down from there.

Top 4: Bidier vs James (Blissey / Wealive SW)
1 - 0
2 - 0

i got out 2 Torterra lvX very fast, KOed few Pokemons, than he decide to concede game 1. same thing happened in game 2, so he conceded again.

Final: Bidier vs Malcolm (Banette)
0 - 1
0 - 2

same thing happened in both game, couldn't setup, shutdown by CC, top decked half dozen windstoms but still couldn't follow up after.

Last edited:
Good job BDA! so close yet so far away bud! :smile:

Jason, we have a report button so please don't mini mod please.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate your Celebi Star ahahahhaha
it KOed my Gallade in bench and that is my only chance ahahha, i should have put unown g to him.
it was fun, im not familiar with older cards than DP2 thats why i didnt know bout your celebi * :((

Good Job, i thought you will get 1st.

There is only 1 fire deck, Magmortar, in our division and you didn't battle him.good for you.

i was WISHING to be in top 4 ahahahhaha and you defeated me at the 5th round

im not sure at that time that your the one who got the prize card penalty ahahahhahaha

congrats

-ranny

Back