BK and Pokemon

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by casautter, Jul 13, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. casautter

casautter New Member

As everyone knows who is into Pokemon there is certain fast food restaurant that is having a promotion of Pokemon items through their Kids' Meal or for me I asked if it could be bought separately and was informed it would be $1. Ok, no problems so far I order a Jr sandwich from the dollar menu and a couple of promotional items. I leave with my order to catch the next bus to league. While waiting for the bus I'm enjoying my sandwich and decide to open one of the packages which happens to be the Dialga card caddy. At first I thought it looked decent, but once I got to league and took out my deck box with sleeved cards and found out my cards with sleeves do not fit this Dialga card caddy I was disappointed. I just wish this item was just a little bit bigger so that it could hold a deck of sleeved cards:frown:

2. Jason

Jason New Member

just stuff your tradable or spares in these kind of boxes...

3. EeveeLover

EeveeLover Member Services Administrator

Use it for a dice / damage counter box? That is what I am doing.

One kid at my League, split it in two pieces and makes Dialga ice cubes with the lid.

4. pikachual

pikachual New Member

what a great idea....smart kid...kids would love this..thanks for posting

5. casautter

casautter New Member

Just wanted to say thank you for all your suggestions. Now I don't feel like I wasted a dollar on this:smile:

6. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

The thing is, burger king assumes kids don't sleeve their cards, which is understandable. Though it would have been great if it were a bit bigger. Though a dice holder, damage counter holder, or even a DS game case are great ideas for the case.

7. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

I'm pretty much using it as random card storage. It seems sturdy enough for anything that's not LvX or something similar...