4 moo-moo milk
3 switch
2 town voulenteers
2 fan club
2 rare candy
3 claw fossil

energy 16
16 fire

Thanks for your fixes. I completely forgot "Godevoir" had a (G) weakness.

Last edited:
My only complaint is that you have 3 Evolution lines and a low Energy count. I'd say drop one of the Stage 1 Evolution lines, make sure the other is 3-3, and use the 4 spaces you free up for Basics (I use SK Moltres and SS Electabuzz in my Blaziken deck) and/or Energy. Everything else looks pretty good.

This isnt bad aryl but this still gets CRUSHED by godevoir. This still needs eggy to be the super broken deck it is. heres what I would play...

19 Fire

4 torchic
4 combuksen
3 Blaziken (power)
1 Blaziken (good attacker)
3 Skitty
2 Delcatty
3 Dunsparce
2 Execute
2 Eggecutor

4 Juggler (depends on how many people play delcatty in the area
3 Oak
3 Elms training method
2 TV
2 Nurse
3 Oracle

Thats a fine list imo and gets a nice setup often. Fossils are horrible in this format for stall unless your using the evols of them ;\ otherwise Id rather be attacking with dunsparce to get a better set up =\

PS I forgot the brokeness of juggler dumb me =( 3/2 Delcatty is needed imo I mean this deck lives by it. If you cant get it out early you really start being in a bad posistion ;\ Godevoir EX has a G weakness and also does a lot of the good water guys =D!! but the biggest thing is it stops the decks idea cause you got 0 energy in play on your side ;\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back