1 Lake Boundary
2 Warp Point
1 Night Maintanence

16 Energy

10 Lightning
2 Multi
4 Boost

Startergy:

Basically This Is A Fast Deck Which Is Supposed To Be Drawing A Lot Of Cards ATurn And Discarding A Lightning A Turn And Hitting Hard With Blissey. Late Game With Elctivire Dp and SW to Charge Them Up

:lol:
NOBODY plays Bliss- anything anymore. BlissVire is the worst blissey combo. I would help you if
this was an autmn BR deck where it was InfernCatty and Blissey.
Fast? GG is waaaaaay faster than this. So is mag. What is your metagame? Blissey died out so
long ago. Elcectivire, too. This is Gallade's playground. Play something new when MD comes out.

This isnt my Deck, Its My Best Mate Adeos deck.

He Likes It A Lot

The London Metagame Is Magmortar.

I myslef play Empoleon And Take Up A Big Part Of the Metagame As im 10-2 against the hardest magmortar

Aswell Galade Is In the Metagame

^Hmmmmmm........
Pretty much the same. Do you have PLOX players in your area?

:lol:
NOBODY plays Bliss- anything anymore. BlissVire is the worst blissey combo. I would help you if
this was an autmn BR deck where it was InfernCatty and Blissey.
Fast? GG is waaaaaay faster than this. So is mag. What is your metagame? Blissey died out so
long ago. Elcectivire, too. This is Gallade's playground. Play something new when MD comes out.

-.- Why dont you tell him how to make it better ? id say drop the holon mentor and mr stones for roseannes

electivire will be decent since there is less gallade and more empoleon, but it won't be that good, i think people get confused by the fact that mag wil see less play because of 2 water types, that are just being released, but only 1 of them is weak to lightning so i don't think it will be that much better

the same goes for blissey, less gallade and more garchomp make it mildly better but still not many people play garchomp and i would hate to see the divirsity of the new set end up making gallade MORE successful

mono fighting weakness makes it pretty weak to kabutops that could be a problem and the remaining gardy decks will beat this too

I'd replace Vire with Ampharos.
It has more HP, it has an awesome Poke-Body and it's attack does Bench damage when you discard all :lightning energy attached.
It can also attack faster since it's attack only needs 1 :lightning energy.
This way, by just attaching 2 any other energy, you can attack every turn without relying on other cards.

I think you should take out the blissey and run flygon......with a 11 latitech and ray, mew*, and casty start..........ive been play testing with it and it beats GG and alot of other things.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back