Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blistering Firecats version 1.3(ex to rs w. best of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 pokemon
4 Torchic(40 hp, better attacks)
4 Combusken(70 hp, better attacks)
4 Blaziken(Fire Starter, the power is a beast)
4 Skitty(plus energy attack)
2 Delcatty(holo, nice power with good synergy)
2 Delcatty(uncommon, does 10 more damage than the other delcatty, and has 10 more hp)

19 Trainer Cards
4 Juggler(discard energies for draw power, good synergy)
4 Professor Elm(need i say more?)
4 Oracle(works PERFECTLY with holo delcatty's power)
3 Hyper Potion(discard energies for healing, good psynergy)
3 Warp Point(switch and pokemon reversal all in one, w.o a flip)
1 Town Volunteers

21 Energy
2 Warp Energy
4 Boost Energy(put it on delcatty, an extra 30 damage)
15 Fire Energy

And now the strategy. The whole point of this deck is to get energies into the discard fast(juggler, holo delcatty's pokemon power) and re-attach them to a non-holo delcatty on the bench via blaziken. Eventually, delcatty will being doing a LOT of damage, as in it OHKOs everything. Healing isnt too hard with hyper potion, namely because you can get the energies back with blaziken. Getting evolutions isnt as hard as it might seem either, i can just oracle/energy draw getting 2 cards that i need PLUS another random card. Anywho, rate/comment/w.e

Personally, I like it. 8/10

ALTHOUGH... You are running low on fire energies. i've seen every one of your versions, and now you run more blaze chickens, but less energy... Does 15 energy work for ya?

I was running 2 warp, 3 boost, 16 fire energy but decided to drop a fire for a boost. Im prolly gonna end up dropping an oracle for another fire energy. Thx for teh comment

For this deck to run, you need alot of blaziken on the bench, and to discard alot of energy. What will stall while you power up delcatty?

take away, 1 boost energy and 1 juggler for 2 magmar ex, they're good staller, and may be good hitters, and status inflicters late game...

Now thats a really good idea. Maybe even think of putting in some scoop ups for magmar too.

there is no word, as to if scoop up will be reprinted or not, so i suggest using super scoop up, since its the only option :p

Well in the spoiler for Sandstorm(or what is AVD3/4?) There was a card called Mr. Briney's advice and it was a scopp up that you could pick all cards attached to a pokemon and put them in your hand for free, no flip, but it couldn't be an EX.

TheCrossFormatKid said:
20 pokemon
4 Torchic(40 hp, better attacks)
4 Combusken(70 hp, better attacks)
4 Blaziken(Fire Starter, the power is a beast)
4 Skitty(plus energy attack)
2 Delcatty(holo, nice power with good synergy)
2 Delcatty(uncommon, does 10 more damage than the other delcatty, and has 10 more hp)

19 Trainer Cards
4 Juggler(discard energies for draw power, good synergy)
4 Professor Elm(need i say more?)
4 Oracle(works PERFECTLY with holo delcatty's power)
3 Hyper Potion(discard energies for healing, good psynergy)
3 Warp Point(switch and pokemon reversal all in one, w.o a flip)
1 Town Volunteers

21 Energy
2 Warp Energy
4 Boost Energy(put it on delcatty, an extra 30 damage)
15 Fire Energy

And now the strategy. The whole point of this deck is to get energies into the discard fast(juggler, holo delcatty's pokemon power) and re-attach them to a non-holo delcatty on the bench via blaziken. Eventually, delcatty will being doing a LOT of damage, as in it OHKOs everything. Healing isnt too hard with hyper potion, namely because you can get the energies back with blaziken. Getting evolutions isnt as hard as it might seem either, i can just oracle/energy draw getting 2 cards that i need PLUS another random card. Anywho, rate/comment/w.e
You have enough pokemon energy and trainers. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back