Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Booster Draft-Comic World-Stafford,Va Sat. Mar 27

Sensei

Team Compendium Emeritus
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Hey everyone, you`re invited to come have fun down at Comic World this coming Saturday for a Booster draft!We will be using TM vs. TA packs and we`ll run a tournament(sanctioned) with the 40 card deck(energy provided) that you build.# rounds dependent on the # of entrants.POP Booster draft rules apply.

Best of all is the cost!See below and please be prompt!

`Sensei

Date: Sat. Mar. 27,`04
Time: 10am-2pm+
Cost: $10 -all players get 6 TM vs TA booster packs to make(and keep all!) a 40 card deck(including energy) for use in the tournament.Energy will be provided.

2852 Jeff. Davis Hwy Suite 101
Stafford,Va. 22554
540-659-0123

Last edited:
Great to hear that you might make it Sean. Chris,Luke,Mike and everyone.You guys coming down?

`Sensei

Yup,$10! Great to hear everyone will be coming.I`ll see everyone tomorrow!

`Sensei

Thanx for coming everyone!We all had a blast and for those who couldn`t make it,you guys missed out(I know Brandon got grounded...;))! Next week,we`ll start running modified tournaments in preparation for States.See ya`s next week.Results below.

`Sensei

Absol Winners

Sean G
Kyle M

Overall Results

1)Jonathan C
2)Kyle M
3)Chris P
4)Jeremy B
5)Aaron H
6)Mike R
7)Sean G
8)Mike P
9)Dave R
10)Raz L
11)Jonathan B
12)Jared E
13)Adam S

Thanks for another fun tournament `Sensei.

It was a very good draft, all went very well indeed.

Looking forward to next week :)

awwww if we had cut to a top 8 then might have one. lol w/e

*thinks, next time we do a draft we cannot do the arm thing. my its just soo repetitive.*

Your welcome guys.Glad that everyone enjoyed.We`ll definately have to do another one in the not too distant future.I would also love to do another Theme deck tourney.Those are a blast!

Mike,look at the bright side...it was some good excercise for you. :p

`Sensei

Last edited:
How about a Theme deck tourney with everyone using the same Theme Decks? No other booster packs added?

Might be fun?

I was thinking maybe an R&S and up Theme Deck tournament for when we do do one.Hmm,no packs ,eh?Just a straight Theme Deck battle?We could do that(and it`d be cheaper).I`d probably go with what the majority of Leaguers would want. :)

`Sensei

Back