Buying Boxes Of Cards Online... Any Good Deals?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Nick15, Feb 27, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Nick15

Nick15 Member

I originally planned on getting boxes of Pokémon and Duel Masters cards through my card shop owner, but he seems to be flakey in that department. So I'm wondering from YOU folks... does anyone know a great place online where I can buy boxes of Pokémon and/or Duel Masters cards that has some really great deals and cheap prices? :D Thanks for any information. ;)

2. TheDeuce

TheDeuce New Member

3. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

I've seen some VERY good prices on Ebay (like, under 60 for RS recently...). Also, there might be some people who want to sell their collections at ridiculously low prices. M45 bought about 1000+ cards and a full deck from somebody quitting for about 80 bux, so just search around.

4. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

www.collectandsave.com

its a yahoo store, they have every single booster box you could ever want, including the Japanese Vs. Series.

Get this, free shipping for any order over 75 bucks, thats very easy to do there, and they have every single collector card game you could ever think of.

5. Ebay may be a good site but if you need boxes riught away and will pay straight prices with no worrying about losing it buy from cardhaus.com because ive bought from them before and they are very good in what they do.

6. SGH Erika

SGH Erika New Member

Also, Potomac Distribution always has free shipping on orders of $100 or more and they seem to have cards from all series. As for the newer cards, thier prices seem average but some of the older ones can be had cheaper.

http://www.potomacdist.com/list.asp?A=8

7. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Nick will PM you with the gentleman i get mine from - $70/box $419/case (6 boxes).

8. Nick15

Nick15 Member

Oh awesome guys, thanks a bunch! :D

9. BJJ763 i need a dealer that will sell me a case of dragon at $419. If you could get me the info on the source i can contact id really appriciate it. Thanks