Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

camp rock

lol a disney movie. I saw it and i thought it was better than high school musical by a long shot. The music was much better.

Oh boy, well I'm not a Disney fan so I guess I wouldn't like it. I never saw High School musical either because I don't like musicals and I don't like shows about high school so I figured it would be terrible. But at least there are millions of people out there that can enjoy this stuff...

I saw the commercial and the Jonas Brothers are enough to make me want to bleed my eyes out.

You win. I actually only saw parts of the movie seeing as my little brother watched it during our vacation. I needed refuge from it, i normally can't stand Disney stuff and this was no better...

I saw the commercial and the Jonas Brothers are enough to make me want to bleed my eyes out.

Agreed.
Hearing the name of the band makes me shiver.
Seeing them makes me turn away.
Hearing their music--lets not go there.

Long story short, any band or musician that starts its career off of Disney is not a real band or musician.

i also hate the jonas bros but the movie and music was straight with me.
Everyone whose saying it was bad cuz its a disney movie is pretty pathetic.

Yes. Insta-Loss. The Jonas Bros are not the next Beatles, i'm sorry, no matter how you want to compare it, The Beatles will always be better than the Jonas Brothers

Back