CAPITAL LETTERs

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by THE FT. LAUD. LOUD MOUTH, Aug 24, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAKING THIS POST TO RESPOND TO A FEW POST IN THIS THREAD, I DIDN'T RESPOND TO THOSE POST IN THAT THREAD BECAUSE IT WOULD GOING OFF TOPIC AND THAT WOULD BE BREAKING THE RULES, CAN I GET A GOLD STAR FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES.

ANYWAYS LETS START

TECHANACLLY I AM NOT TYPEING IN ALL CAPS SINCE I PUT ONE LOWER CASE LETTER IN EACH POST. MAY THE CAPS NOT BE WITH YOU

TY POKEPOP, MAY THE CAPS BE WITH YOU

EH, PEOPLE INGORE ME, EH I DON'T CARE. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT IF EVERYONE STARTS TO TYPE IN CAPS IT WOULD BE AWFUL. SO AWFUL, DARE I SAY IT, I WOULD HAVE TO TYPE IN LOWER CASE TO BE UNIQUE. CAPS BE WITH YOU....I GUESS

NO ONES LAUGHING WITH ME, SO THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME??? EH I DONT CARE. MAY THE CAPS NOT BE WITH YOU!!!!

READ WHAT I SAID TO F_S, NOT ALL CAPS BUDDY

THAT IS WHY I NAMED MY SELF THE FT. LAUD LOUD MOUNTH. UGGGG DARN SPELLING ERROR IN MY NAME, CORRECT SPELLING IS SPOSE TO BE MOUTH, I COULDN'T SPELL THEN AND COULDN'T SPELL NOW, BUT THAT IS A THERD FOR ANOTHER TIME, MAY THE CAPS BE WITH THE GUY WHO MADE SPELL CHECK

YES!!! BUT IF EVERYONE COPYS ME THAT WOULD BE UNCOOL, DON’T TYPE LIKE ME. ABSOLUTION- LOOKS LIKE THE CAPS ARE ALREDEY WITH YOU

WITH THAT SAID- INCASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHY I USE CAPS+ARIAL BLACK+BOLD IT IS BECAUSE I USE THIS TO BE DIFFRENT AND TO MAKE MY POST DISTIQUABLE FROM EVERYONE ELSES. I ENCOURGE EVERY ONE OUT THERE TO USE A DIFFRENT KIND OF STYLE OF FONT THEN THE STANDARD, DULL ARIAL STYLE FONT THAT EVERYONE USES. I ENCOURGE YOU TYPE IN A WAY THAT REPUSENTS YOU. LIKE IF RED IS YOUR FAVRITE COLOR TYPE IN RED, IF YOU ARE A SHY PERSON TYPE IN A SMALLER SIZE.

THE MAIN POINT OF THIS THREAD IS FOR ME TO TELL EVERYONE 2 THINGS
    1-WHEN I TYPE I AM NOT SHOUTING AT YOU, I TYPE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME IN AIM AND DECIEDED THAT ILL TYPE LIKE THIS HERE.
    2-IF YOU DON’T LIKE HOW I TYPE, INGORE ME, I WOULDN’T CARE IF YOU DID

WITH THAT ALL SAID, WHETHER YOU TYPE IN CAPS OR NOT, MAY THE CAPS BE WITH YOU

P.S- IN ORDER FOR EVERY THING I SAID TO STAY CAPS I NEED TO USE ONE LOWER CASE LETTER, I DEDICATE THIS LOWER CASE LETTER TO THAT WONDERFUL GUY WHO KEEPS US INFORMED ON ALL THE WEEKLY NEWS, THE ONE, THE ONLY, FLAMING_SPINACH

f

P.S.S- MY SPELL CHECK IN WORD WASN’T WORKING SO MY BAD ABOUT ANY SPELLING ERRORS

2. mcHamma

mcHamma New Member

Bottle caps, anyone? Yeh, I wish everyone would stop getting so peeved, and also picking on your play skills. ;/

3. spoinkmaster

spoinkmaster New Member

Very nice and thought out therd.

4. GinoLombardi21

GinoLombardi21 New Member

One lowercase word in the whole post. Luv it :cool:

5. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

I thought your caps lock button was broken along with BOTH of your shift keys?Thats what you have been saying for MONTHS.

Either way, its still annoying.

6. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

Lol @ spellcheck broken

7. YES, AGRRED. PEOPLE DO NEED TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH STUFF OR INGORE IT. MAY THE CAPS BE WITH YOU MIAMI MIKE

TY SPOINKMASTER, I SEE YOU HAVE AIM, LMK IF YOU WANT INVITES TO OMAR CHATS, IF YOU COME YOU GET A FULL DOSAGE OF CAPITAL LETTERS, THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE ALSO, CAPS BE WITH YOU

YES!!!! 1 LOWER CASE TO WORK THE VBULLETIN SYSTEM FOR THE WIN, CAPS BE WITH YOU ALSO

LOL, YOU BELIVED ME, I WAS GOING TO BRING THAT JOKE UP, BUT THERE ARE CHILDERN HERE ON POKEGYM AND THIS JOKE IS RATED 18+.
    YES I KNOW

CAPS BE WITH YOU BOTH

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  8. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

I never believed you for a second. -_- Its just the fact that you were using that as your excuse was so...

9. Shellshock929

Shellshock929 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

He lies about the fact that his Caps lock is broken, back at the old chats (before they were Omar Chats).

10. MKPokemom

MKPokemom New Member

Well, Anthoy, this is surtinly an intersting therd.

ACK, yur mispeelings are rubing of on me.....................nooooooooooooooooooooo

I am shy, so here is my unique, small font :biggrin:

11. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

I demand shnagins on those who say his CAPS LOCK isn't broken, Anthoy

12. ALL 4 OF YOU MADE ME LOL, MAY THE CAPS BE WITH YOU ALL.

ALSO WANT TO POINT OUT- OUT OF 8 PEOPLE, NO CONPLANTS YET /DIRECETED IN RESPONSE TO ONE OR MORE BUT NOT MORE THEN 3 OF THE QUOTES IN POST ONE, I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS WHICH ONE OR ONES THEY ARE

u

13. Shellshock929

Shellshock929 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Complaint No. 1: Please stop using those God Awful caps, Anthoy. =/

14. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

how is this annoying anyone on the gym?
    Who cares if he types in all caps?
    dont ppl have anything better to worry about =/

15. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

I worry if Anthoy's gonna start posting in lowercase

16. JUST TALKING ALOUD NOW
    EH, I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAN. SO I INGORE WHAT I DON'T LIKE. EVERYONE SHOULD INGORE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE.

g

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

EXACTLY, MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD STOP WORRY ABOUT STUPID STUFF LIKE ANTHOY IS TYPEING IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND THE USA ISNT GETTING ENOUGH INVITES AT WORLDS. MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR SCHOOL OR TEST PLAYING FOR THE NEW SEASON

THAT IS WHEN YOU SHOULD WORRY

CAPS BE WITH YOU BOTH

Last edited: Aug 24, 2007
  17. Marril

Marril New Member

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

18. YES THEY ARE, MAY THE CAPS BE WITH YOU

19. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

No therd is legit comation for this therd.

Long live the caps.

20. therage

therage New Member

well heres my thought on it.

caps lock is like an expression.
    so every time i see anthony type,its like he's screaming at me.

HEY...HEY YOU!! THERAGE!!

WHERES MY MONEY!!
    YOU WANT AN "ACCIDENT" TO HAPPEN???????
    GIMME MY MONEY.

ok..well he never said the second part.....but it goes with his "sexy italian blood"-quote from anthoy

anyway,theres no real problem with typing in caps,its just a way he likes to type........"sexy italian blood" ROFL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.