2 Professor Oaks New Theory (HS)
4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Collector

ENERGY
4 Double Colorless Energy
3 Psychic Energy
8 Grass Energy

Point of this?
To get 4 energy on Beautifly and let off Colorful Powder (60 dmg, 80 with Expert Belt, and Defending Pokemon is Asleep, Burned and Poisoned). Celebi to Charge up and Ninjask to heal Beautifly in case of emergency. Both Ninjask and Beautifly have free retreat, Celebi has :colorless: retreat.

Question: Would Mew Prime do better than Celebi Prime?
A friend thinks I should add Darkrai SP for the extra dmg while asleep... any good?

Last edited:
I like this deck, and I am wanting to combine Beautifly with Vileplume. I really like your idea, but maybe try taking out two poke-ball; and playing Professor Oak's New Theory. I would just try the Darkrai.

I love the Idea! i used to run beautifly (before GE scepdile went out). I think darkrai would be a good idea, but take out the pokeballs and Pokegear; they seem kinda chancy.

Darkrai G is a good idea. You may also want to spash in some Special Darkness Energy to take advantage of his attack, which does 50 damage, plus another 50 if the Defending Pokemon is Asleep. Or just change the Psychic Energy over to Rainbow and cover all your bases at once.

I don't know why you run 4 Expert Belt, seems over necessary to me, but if you include them I'd recommend seekers.

Not too sure on the pokegears either.

Aight.

1. You NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Uxie. Badly. I'd go 2 Uxie, 2-1 if you can.

2. Unown Q is a not afraid of anything.

3. Sunflora HS could work.

4. Palmer's is good, 4 belts is excessive. Run a starter (Smeargle or Tomb), Seeker is nice, as is Twins and Rescue Energy. I'd also run Call energy too.

I don't agree with Sunflora HS personally, too much on the bench, easily sniped and essentially can't do more then what bebe's an communication will accomplish.
Include 1 Unown Q, because Unown Q.

-2 Pokegear
+2 Communication

I agree with smeargle or spiritomb, helps you set up quicker while locking your opponent.

4 PONT seems excessive, aka a dead card if you have 2 in your hand or if you have Uxie.
4 Expert belt is unecessary.

I personally don't agree with ninjask but if you feel you must, definitely include spiritomb, as you can hit 10 to all, then retreat into a lock, which then means adding unown q. Also 1 palmers.

As for darkrai it looks interesting, and 90HP helps not being sniped by garchomp.

Oh and...NO BTS???? WHY?

Overall i like the idea.

The idea is great since free retreat and may be a good counter for Healix since the Celibei's attack prevents all damage done to celibei by stage 1 and stage 2 pokemon and since steelix is a stage 1, the attack does 50 damage with expert belt and steelix is stuck with 4 energy retreat and cant attack.

Overall according to your current list:

-1 BTS
-1 Expert Belt
-1 Energy Switch (honestly not sure why it's in there, but if you want them, just keep 3)

+2 Spiritomb (want it as a starter)
+1 Unown Q

Overall according to your current list:

-1 BTS
-1 Expert Belt
-1 Energy Switch (honestly not sure why it's in there, but if you want them, just keep 3)

+2 Spiritomb (want it as a starter)
+1 Unown Q

I think the Spiritomb is a waste since the deck is fast enough and with the spiritomb active or on bench it makes a good easy prize card K-O

You try running a stage 2 deck without spiritomb that isn't based purely on speed (aka speedchamp) and then tell me it's fast enough. Spiritomb also slows down your opponent while you speed up. Also cannot get donked by ambipom pretty much.

I took out the energy switches (added 2 Unown Qs) and have 2 cards empty.. any suggestions?

---------- Post added 03/28/2011 at 04:10 PM ----------

I think the Spiritomb is a waste since the deck is fast enough and with the spiritomb active or on bench it makes a good easy prize card K-O
Spiritomb is pretty good, speeds me up faster as well as slowing the opponent down

I took out the energy switches (added 2 Unown Qs) and have 2 cards empty.. any suggestions?

---------- Post added 03/28/2011 at 04:10 PM ----------

Spiritomb is pretty good, speeds me up faster as well as slowing the opponent down

Slowing the opponent is a key thing to do but when you cant use your trainers to get your pokemon you gotta wait till you can draw. And with this deck the Spiritomb takes up a bench space with no way to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back