Mint/NearMint 1st Ed Base Cards
Trainer Deck B
Staff Promos

Haves:
Gengar Prime
Garchomp X (Promo)
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Bebe's Search
Roseanne's Research (League/Reverse/Regular)
Honchkrow SV
Pikachu (most recent printing)
ask. my inventory is constantly changing, especially when I'm going to events like States and Regionals. I will check my binder when I see your post, and set it aside while we confirm a trade.
I'll often have packs in addition to cards, I'll try to list any sealed boxes I have that I'm willing to part with.

DJG: We're good, I'll be sending soon.

do you have luxray gls? I can trade my magnezone for that and the garchomp x promo

I can do one Luxray GL and a Garchomp X promo for a Magnezone Prime. Do you need anymore Luxray GL or Garchomp X? I can check your haves if you do.

I need 2 luxray gls and 1 garchomp c x. On troll and toad luxrays are 3 and garchomp is 4. Magnezone is 10. I also like the honchcrow sv. I can definately something for the luxrays, gcx, and honchcrow

I need 2 luxray gls and 1 garchomp c x. On troll and toad luxrays are 3 and garchomp is 4. Magnezone is 10. I also like the honchcrow sv. I can definately something for the luxrays, gcx, and honchcrow

On eBay's completed listings Magnezone was typically going for less than 10 (8 range), so I could do 1 Luxray GL, 1 Garchomp C X for the Magnezone.

You'll need to ask about something more specific for me to get back to you more quickly.

Right now I have sealed packs of:
Arceus (5)
Undaunted (2)
Supreme Victors (1)
HGSS (3)
Rising Rivals (unsure)

Make me an offer with what combination of packs you think would be fair for the Mew Prime.

OK, so more specifically:
Do you have any Mint/NM English holo 1st edition cards from Base Set, Jungle, Fossil, the Gym sets, or the Neo sets? LMk, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back