Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Charizard ex FRLG

I checked a few minutes ago on eBay, and there is one at Buy It Now for $80, which is a reasonable price that seems to be the average. Sometimes the price of Charizard ex will spike and rise way above the standard price.

Like during Christmas.

IMO it should be around $20. People are just stupid for paying over $100 for a card. I know it does 200 but thats the only reason people want it. But hey I see no problem with people who take advantage of how stupid people are that's how many major businesses make money. People will buy anything at just about any price for stuff.

The ~*cough*~ n00bs ~*cough*~ in this world REALLY want Charizard ex because... they're n00bs. I'd say 50-200 dollars in all.

IMO it should be around $20. People are just stupid for paying over $100 for a card. I know it does 200 but thats the only reason people want it. But hey I see no problem with people who take advantage of how stupid people are that's how many major businesses make money. People will buy anything at just about any price for stuff.

I would have to disagree with this statement. The card is in high demand because younger players find it to be one of the most "powerful" cards. This increase in demand is what fuels the high prices, so really, it should be worth the ~$100 you can get for it. It hit some crazy highs of $200 over the holidays, but that happens with everything (Nintendo Wii, anyone?).

100 seems to be the average. I managed to buy one yesterday for 10.00. I dont know how, nor am I going to question that.

I don't know why so many of you keep saying it is worth $200. They rarely meet $150!

If they averaged at $200, I would have gotten rid of mine a long time ago.

Well, on Ebay, Charizard ex's prices rarely go lower then $200. Yeah. Cheapest I've seen on Ebay was $90. Didn't buy it though. Then like 2 months later I got one for $100.

Back