Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

City Championship Medal

charchar

I'm sorry if this is already somewhere but for someone who has one a USA cites, is the medal or any other prize looking cool? I;m curious about the medal, thanks.

I'm sorry if this is already somewhere but for someone who has one a USA cites, is the medal or any other prize looking cool? I;m curious about the medal, thanks.

I know that at least for Washington, the original shipment of medals were of "Unacceptable Quality" and thus PUI's mailing out new medals soon (including to the winners of previous tournaments). So no idea yet.

I moved these posts from the what won cities thread. If anyone wants to comment further, you're welcome to do so.

We were told at our cities there was indeed something wrong with either the production or just PUI didn't get them on time. I believe they are going to try and mail them directly to your house if you have a my pokemon account, since that will give them your mailing address. Otherwise my guess is they'll either send them to your PTO or you could probably e-mail PUI your address and they could get it to you that way. Don't take any of this to the bank though, I dunno if that's exactly what's going to happen.

I do not know the exact reason that they are being recalled, but I do know the procedure to get the medals to the winners.

The TO / PTO that runs the event will collect the Ship To Name and Address for the winner of each age group.

Whether the winner has a My Pokemon account will not have any effect on the winner receiving their medal.

All I can say, is the issue with the medals must be pretty serious if they are going through this much work to replace them after the fact.

thanks, so it sounds like the medal got worse in some state? oh well, at least pui is doing something about it.

Back