City Question

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by ToysRUsKid, Jan 28, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

Is the list on the site that lists the Locations of the City Championship final?

Tks

~truK

2. TeamBlackthorn

TeamBlackthorn New Member

If you are asking about the list on the NOA's Organized Play site then yes. That is the final list of City Championships. The most that I personally could forsee when it comes to changes could possibly be last minute changes of dates but only because of possible miscommunication between TOs and Store Owners. Other than that that's the final list right there. If you can make it to any good luck and enjoy.
    Signing Out
    ~Nick G.

3. Warbuzz

Warbuzz New Member

The City Championship that I'm a T.O. of, just got updated today. The Los Angeles, CA is now being hosted in Diamond Bar, CA. It's still in LA County though. More Details are at www.pokemonlabs.com

4. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

IT is final from what I have heard, and PUI said they have sent the product shipping list out and the TOs should get our stuff next week, in time for all the tournaments.

5. GreatFox

GreatFox New Member

But isn't one of them going to start this Sunday... (hmm, on Super Bowl Sunday... hope they can even get a good turnuout).

6. farbsman

farbsman New Member

That is what I thought, so I looked on the tournament finder and saw they were in Colorado. Wonder if they will get the product in time?

7. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

=/ .. k tks, i guess we weren't approved for city .. tks

~truK

8. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

I was told by PUI that all product will come in time for all the tournaments. Some TOs will get the booster packs, promo, and such at the same time in the same shipment. Were the first couple of CC will have there stuff sent from the three different companies and such. Dont worry it will get there in time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.