Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

City Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are asking about the list on the NOA's Organized Play site then yes. That is the final list of City Championships. The most that I personally could forsee when it comes to changes could possibly be last minute changes of dates but only because of possible miscommunication between TOs and Store Owners. Other than that that's the final list right there. If you can make it to any good luck and enjoy.
Signing Out
~Nick G.

IT is final from what I have heard, and PUI said they have sent the product shipping list out and the TOs should get our stuff next week, in time for all the tournaments.

Gym Leader Blaine said:
TOs should get our stuff next week, in time for all the tournaments.
But isn't one of them going to start this Sunday... (hmm, on Super Bowl Sunday... hope they can even get a good turnuout).

GreatFox said:
But isn't one of them going to start this Sunday... (hmm, on Super Bowl Sunday... hope they can even get a good turnuout).

That is what I thought, so I looked on the tournament finder and saw they were in Colorado. Wonder if they will get the product in time?

farbsman said:
That is what I thought, so I looked on the tournament finder and saw they were in Colorado. Wonder if they will get the product in time?

I was told by PUI that all product will come in time for all the tournaments. Some TOs will get the booster packs, promo, and such at the same time in the same shipment. Were the first couple of CC will have there stuff sent from the three different companies and such. Dont worry it will get there in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back