Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Claymont, DE or Burlington, NJ

twdorris

Just curious who is attending which this weekend. They are so close to each other, either one is an option. It's a nice problem to have, mind you. :tongue: In particular, I'm curious how many in the juniors division will be there. But really just a general report would be nice. I'd hate to drive all the way out and then end up at one that only has like 4 juniors or something. :frown: Claymont is closer to us, so that's the preference. But I've seem almost no discussion of this event in the archives whereas the Burlington event is getting all kinds of attention. Just curious if that's going to translate directly into attendence as well.

Thomas Dorris

I've been heavily promoting the Burlington event among the cub scouts. I expect a good turnout of first-timers among the Juniors.

Nice! Should my son wear his uniform? :wink: I should send a picture of our derby car in progress. Who would ever have thought to shape a derby car after a Pokemon character? :lol:

Thomas Dorris

Burlington is going to have NY players, DE is going to have the Philly players, so take your pick from that. They will both probably be semi-small since the player pool is being split, but Burlington will probably be bigger.

PS - Go to the Northfield, NJ CC the day after, Sunday the 14th.

I would say go to Burlington, but Northfield will be bigger the next day. Both are ran by the same person, Pokepop, so look foward to it. I am still trying to go to Burlington, although I have everything set. As for Northfield, I will be there. I hope this weekend is an exciting one.

Yeah, the Northfield event is what really cinched it for me betweeh Morgantown, WV, and the Burlington/Claymont events. They're both about the same distance from us. But if we do Morgantown, then we can't make Northfield. So we'll do either Claymont or Burlington (leaning towards Burlington right now). Thanks for the replies so far.

Thomas Dorris

Oh, and Banginbox (Jimmy Ballard, 2nd at Worlds) is coming to Burlington, too. Not that he's in Juniors.

Last edited:
assuming i dont go visit my relatives this weekend, then i'll be at burlington i suppose.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

just got off the phone with ballard. he isn't going to be able to make the tournament due to a snow storm on saturda in ohio, so he's currently picking up the car now and driving home tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back