Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cloyster DF/ :O!/ Other Questions Flygon d :P

homeofmew

Case 1:
So ok I have a Cloyster d on my bench, with it's other delta buddies and a Pokemon active (Flygon d) lets say. My Opponent has a Drag off Pokemon (Feraligtr d) and attacks woth Drag off on one of my Bench d pokemon. It doesn't do anything because Cloyster says so.

Now here's the main issue. Since they have the enough amount of energies to attack, and they clearly didn't know what Cloyster did, or they forgot. Can they change what pokemon they are attacking ie Flygon d? or since they messed up does it end their turn?

They can't change their attack to another attack on Feraligtrs card since an attack was already made right?

Case 2: Ok I know the know Swift gets through stance ruling in the compendium and all, however, If Lucario LV X attack, it says the defending pokemon does (more damage) next turn so, If I use swift the turn after the guy uses stance (and it is the same Flygon D) it does more damage? Since it's an effect on me not him.

Drag Off was a valid attack to make, so they don't get to change it to any other attack.
The damage would be done to the current active.

Swift ignore effects on the Defending Pokemon.
The extra damage effect resides on Lucario, so it is ignored.
Only 60 damage is done.

Back