Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CMT Battle Quest!!! Late Sept.!!

Hey guys​

I have decided to hold yet another modified tourney, letting you guys explore the new deck possibilities, before any major event and basically before the season even begins. Its a chance at a nice prize, and lots of fun. As always we will be following the latests card and game rulings from our friends at POP and the new modified structure (HL-on).
Now the date is scheduled for the 24th, Its a bit more on the comfortable side and since not much is going on, im sure a number of can attend, remember prizes are based on attendence and you should keep in mind the more the people, the more the prize pool. I will set up some pre-registration list in the coming days so it should be enough time for everyone to let me know if they are for sure or not. I hope you all can attend.

See ya​

Last edited:
lol @ pooka

I probably can't come. Coming back from college w/o a ride there means I'm paying gas. I don't think it's worth about $75 just to play in this thing. Sry.

Of course the prizes will be current to the latest sets, most likely UF, but I dont want people to expect that until I am for certain. Now since this date falls on the time before the POP II series cards are legal, you will not be able to use any of them until Sept. 30th (official release). Sorry to say, but it is true....you can find more on this in the "ask the masters" section. More info as it becomes available, but it will be a good time and i hope many of you can make it.

I'm Out​

I have nothing the 24th. Maybe if I could pick up a ride.... I dunno. Guess we'll see if any ride offers come in. lol jk (well, not jk if anyone took me seriously and then I'll gladly consider it lol)

I think its a good enough time to talk to other people, see if they wanna join in at a chance for prizes, everyone this is a date that can't be missed, so clear your calenders....lol..

:clap:​

Trunks your bro is not welcome..... :mad: :mad: I'm Kidding!!!! Of course, we welcome all who wish to come and play, its not a big event, so there is no pressure, but still prizes are involved, so its all in fun and learning what to use for the beginning of the season. You are welcome to bring as many people as you want and they can play in the tourney, and as always I would be able to help out in any deck adjustments if you need any and im sure other players at the event would be willing to help out too. So, hopefully this is enough time for you all to plan on attending and just give me a heads up and if you are coming for sure, so i can prepare as well, make it easier for both of us.

:mad: CMT :mad:

Back