Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Collector's Cache will also be vending at Nationals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorsCache

Hello PokeGym & Team Compendium!

We would like to inform you guys that we are also confirmed by Pokemon to be 1 of the 3 vendors for this year's Nationals.

We have a lot of fun stuff planned for the players this year and would like to begin letting everyone know what will be going on at our booth. Please advise and thanks for your consideration. :smile:

Team Cache
CollectorsCache.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, yes we will be actively buying lots of Pokemon cards but unfortunately we do not have a buy list at this time. Please come see us at our booth. Thanks! :smile:

Team Cache
CollectorsCache.com

Would you be getting any more Blaine Gym Challenge theme decks in the forseeable future (I really want one!)

Hello PokePop, yes we would be very grateful if you could change our PokeGym user ID from beamer to CollectorsCache

Please let us know when this is done and we appreciate your quick response! :smile:

Team Cache
CollectorsCache.com

---------- Post added 06/09/2010 at 12:28 PM ----------

Hello Arcanite, unfortunately we are still sold out of Gym Challenge Blaine theme decks and unable to locate any more at this time. Please make sure to check back from time to time. :thumb:

Team Cache
CollectorsCache.com

Last edited:
CollectorsCache is now CollectorsCache.

Name is changed to reflect the request made.

Hello, yes we will be actively buying lots of Pokemon cards but unfortunately we do not have a buy list at this time. Please come see us at our booth. Thanks! :smile:

Team Cache
CollectorsCache.com

Are your prices for bulk commons/uncommons going to be like those of Troll and Toad? Because whichever one of the companies pays best will get my business. I haven't finished counting yet, but I think I have somewhere around 10,000 commons/uncommons to dump off.

This is not their 'Official' Topic either, this was a request for a name change.

As a matter of fact...

<<click>> - pending their 'Official' Topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back