Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Columbia/Jefferson City, MO League?

jcoreyc

My daughter and I have been hitting the local card shops and apparently they're not aware of much interest in a local league. I was wondering if there are any players in the Columbia/Jeff City, MO., area that might be interested in getting something started? Tnx.

Check with the OP website for Leagues in your area. Remember to only search by State OR zip code, not both, and certainly not by city. If you can't find any in reasonable distance for you, then try looking into the libraries.

Tried the OP site

Just seeing if there was any interest in the area. I would be willing to start something if I knew there were enough players out there.

Thanks for your help though.

Generally, there isn't much support in between OP hotspots (in this case, you're between Kansas City and St. Louis). You're probably going to have to drum up support for the game in your area, and then people will start taking notice. Talk to Meganium45 in St. Louis or Chairman Kaga in Kansas City for more tips on how to start a successful League, or just look at the guide at the top of the League's forum.

I appreciate your input. I've been talking with a couple of the St. Louis League owners and they have provided support in getting a league going.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and hope that maybe a few people might be interested. Again, thanks for info.

Back