Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Columbia, SC Gym Challenge

Feraligatr

This is the first weekend for the Gym Challenges. Don't miss out on the opportunity to win an invite and trip to Orlando, Florida for the World Championship!!! Plus a chance to see what everyone is playing!!! See details below and feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected]. Hope to see everyone there!!!

3400 Forest Dr, Suite 2044
Columbia, SC
803-787-4600

Directions
Take the Forest Dr exit off I-77 (exit 12) toward Strom Thurmond Blvd/
Fort Jackson. Turn right onto Forest Dr. The store is located in the Richland
Mall by Belks. Park on the second floor of the parking garage across from
Belks.

Date
Sat, May 8

Registration Time
2:30pm - 3:30pm
Decklists will be required and blank ones provided

Start Time
4:00pm

Entry Fee
$10

Format
Modified (Expedition through Team Magma vs Team Aqua including all Nintendo promo cards). If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used (i.e. Warp Point, Switch, etc).

NOTE: After the swiss rounds we will cut to the Top 25% for each age group. These rounds will be single elimination best 2 out of 3 with 45 minute rounds.

Prizes (per age group - 10 & Under, 11-14, 15+)
1st - A Travel award for you and a guest (must be a parent or legal guardian if under 18) to the 2004 World Championships in Orlando, FL. A Stage 1 VIP Package containing a Saturday Badge to the Origins Game Fair and cool Pokémon Merchandise!!!

2nd - 18 Booster Packs
3rd thru 4th - 9 Booster Packs
5th thru 8th - 4 Booster Packs
9th and After - 1 Booster Pack

Door Prizes
Pokemon EX Collector's Tins

Last edited:
Man,so many events.So little time...wish I could make them all!

Good luck on your GC Jeff(and everyone else for that matter)!

`Sensei

Adv1sor I know this probably looks strange but 4pm is the correct start time due to this store has Yu-Gi-Oh tournament beforehand. Future Pokemon tournaments (i.e. next Pre-Release, etc...) are being moved to Sunday.

This means the tournament won't end until really late...

I really hope we get to come this time.... Theres been a lack of money lately. =\

I will not be able to make to this one as I have a final exam that evening. I do plan on driving up to one or both in North Carolina.

Dang, an 8 hour drive to make a 4PM tournament.... I'd have to leave at 8 AM, maybe a little earlier.

Hmmmm....

-=Lucky Egg=- has selected Columbia, South Carolina as a prime target to test itself.

Just received everything for Sat's event. Promo cards are really cool !!! We will also have a Modified side event for the players that don't make the top 25%. Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

Back