combo with porygon-z lv.x??

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by goldedda, Jun 18, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. goldedda

goldedda New Member

is there any??? i got one out of a booster draft the other traded, are ther any combos that work well???

2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Porygon-Z Lv.X is terrible... PLOX is the end of it... way too reliant on Powers... and Gallade OHKOs both regular Z and Z Lv.X with only flipping one Prize.

If you really want to play it though, just play:

4-3-3-1 Porygon Z
    2-2 Claydol
    2 Phione

Or something.

3. ChaosKnuckles

ChaosKnuckles New Member

The new Rhyperior Lv.X. Though it'll probably be too slow.

4. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

The fact thats its a setup pokemon,its not playable. Power based,fight weakness. I would play it like LBS with something tha excels energy I guess.

2-2-2 Mag X
    2-1-2 Typho
    2-2-2-2 Porygon X
    2-2 Claydol
    3 Phoine
    1 Pachi

seems like fun,but really slow

5. Shadow Zangoose

Shadow Zangoose New Member

Porygon-Z LV X + A card binder = good combo.

Seriously, this card is pretty mediocre. Maybe if Gardevoir didn't exist...

6. supertyranitar

supertyranitar New Member

If there was a way, I'd love to see it. The fact is, this card is hard to use thanks to Plox out and about right now. Pory had so much potential, but what REALLY doesn't help is his pre-level, which is a completely luck based attack. Poor...poor computer like pokemon. ;_;

7. KaiserBeetle

KaiserBeetle New Member

Porygon-Z owns, the best combo with the lv X is with Rhyperior lv X. Next format Porygon will be better because PLOX is gonna die out; the fact of the matter still remains that its a great deck but its needs a player with luck, and thats not me.

8. algernon

algernon New Member

I really want to like this card (I have pulled 2 of them). But what special energies will be played after DRE and friends are rotated out? I think it will be even more useless after the rotation. Unless I am missing something?

9. LegendaryLugia

LegendaryLugia New Member

Just another one of those cards that could work if PLOX didn't exist (sigh)... However, if you really wanted to use it, play every kind of b energy and aerodactyl d (HP) (pokemon energy search). But it also relies to much on coin flips (the non-Lv.X, I mean). I wouldn't make a Porygon Z lv.X deck or play Pory Z lv.X as a tech, but if you really wanted to you would have to play a Pory Z deck with 1 Porygon Z lv.X. You could use Spinda as a starter (I think that card is near broken in a multi-energy deck. Come on, 40 for 1 energy on a basic?! Or draw 2 cards?). Honestly, you're better off with Garchomp. Or why not play PLOX?