Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Comments: Skewed

Not as busy.

I have two monitors hooked to my computer now though, so I can do twice as much work :D

I'll try to post some more tonight.

EDIT: Nope, can't do it tonight, sorry. I've got a really bad headache tonight and can't focus enough to write. In fact, I'm just going to go to bed now. I'll get some up tomorrow.

Last edited:
tomorrow came and went. How's the head? Sorry to keep bothering your story pullled me in and I really enjoy it.
BLiZ

No problem at all, I got a good portion written, just not enough that I'm satisfied with posting. I'll be finished tonight and will post (and I'm guaraunteed nothing will come up because the rest of my family is going to Idaho for the weekend leaving me here :p )

And it's nice to hear that it's captivated you, that's what I was hoping to do! :)

EDIT:

*sits down to work* what's this?

¬_¬

Apparently some of the work I did last night didn't get saved... Grr...

*goes back to writing*

P.S.: For anyone that didn't notice from the previous part, the device they found in the hole that was leaking the battery acid is a VS Seeker.

Last edited:
Okay I put up some to tide over for a little bit until Sunday night when I post the next main story part. I figured since we now have a true human on the scene (Sabrina) I might as well explain how the DNA differs from the Humans and the Skewed Humans.

Sorry about the time it took to get this part up. I mostly work on Skewed on Sundays, and last month had some rather eventful Sundays in my family. Also I was putting most of the rest of my time on a Ghost story I decided to write for Haloween (that I unfortunately didn't get a chance to finish).

BTW can anybody think of any major Team Rocket operations I missed (besides the one in Mewtwo Returns I'm not going to count that one).

Oh and for anyone else besides Joe Monkey that's wondering about it, psychic power does not equal laziness. Thats why Mewtwo is typing. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know it's been a long time. I'm sorry! I got busy in November, and then in December I had to reformat my hard drive and I didn't know where my Wordperfect disc was for a while to be able to reinstall it. So I got behind in a lot of things and am only now really catching up, gotta do them in the order they came in.

Last edited:
Back