Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Compendium Updates for September 8th, 2016

PKM4

Compendium Publishing Assistant
Last edited: Thursday, September 8th, 2016
(Added September 8th Rulings)

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

This edition of the Rulings Compendium includes:

|
|
* August 18th, 2016 -- NO MEETING (Worlds) --
* August 25th, 2016 -- No New Rulings!! --
* September 1st, 2016 -- No New Rulings!! --
* September 8th, 2016 TPCi Rules Team Meeting -- (*) --

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERRATA

META-RULINGS

POKEMON ABILITIES

== FRIGHT NIGHT (Yveltal - XY: BREAKThrough)

Q. Say I have a Yveltal with "Fright Night" Ability as my Active Pokemon with Bursting Balloon attached, then I play Hex Maniac. What happens at the end of my opponent's turn, when they attack and do damage to Yveltal?
A. Hex Maniac works until the end of your opponent's turn. At the end of your opponent's turn, you check to see if Bursting Balloon gets discarded. So Bursting Balloon places the 6 damage counters, Hex Maniac's effect wears off, and then Fright Night is reactivated preventing Bursting Balloon from being discarded. (Sep 8, 2016 TPCi Rules Team)

POKEMON ATTACKS

TRAINER CARDS

== BURSTING BALLOON (XY: BREAKPoint)

Q. Say I have a Yveltal with "Fright Night" Ability as my Active Pokemon with Bursting Balloon attached, then I play Hex Maniac. What happens at the end of my opponent's turn, when they attack and do damage to Yveltal?
A. Hex Maniac works until the end of your opponent's turn. At the end of your opponent's turn, you check to see if Bursting Balloon gets discarded. So Bursting Balloon places the 6 damage counters, Hex Maniac's effect wears off, and then Fright Night is reactivated preventing Bursting Balloon from being discarded. (Sep 8, 2016 TPCi Rules Team)

== HEX MANIAC (XY: Ancient Origins)

== POKEMON RANGER (XY: Steam Siege)

Q. Can I play Pokemon Ranger if there are currently NO effects on either player or their Pokemon?
A. No, you cannot. You cannot play a Trainer card for no net effect. (Sep 8, 2016 TPCi Rules Team)

ENERGY CARDS

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

Back