Complete D/p reverse foil set

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by TRQLKZ, Aug 10, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. TRQLKZ

TRQLKZ Member

I have the complete diamond and pearl set in reverse foil and in its normal version (and 1 of each lv X). I was interested in selling it on ebay, but I don't know what the value of it is.

If anyone knows what a fair price would be for it, I would greatly aprreciate that.

THanks

2. Jayson

Jayson Active Member

Here's what different chunks of the DP set are selling for on ebay: http://collectibles.search-completed.ebay.com/diamond-pearl-set_Trading-Cards_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQcatrefZC5QQfbdZ1QQfclZ3QQfisZ2QQflocZ1QQfposZ42301QQfromZR14QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfssZ0QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsaaffZafdefaultQQsabfmtsZ0QQsacatZ868QQsacqyopZgeQQsacurZ0QQsadisZ200QQsaobfmtsZexsifQQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ0QQsaslopZ1QQsofocusZbsQQsorefinesearchZ1

When the set was first released people sold complete sets like what you're describing, I think some went for over 300 for a while. Doesn't look like anyone has been selling complete DP sets more recently, though.

3. Quatra

Quatra New Member

My opinion, If you sell the complete set on E-bay. I would put a reserve of $150-200 for it. The normal set alone is worth about $100. And the reverse holo is worth that atleast, seeing as how it's the hardest part of the set to complete.

4. Pkmnrulz240

Pkmnrulz240 New Member

My opinion: Don't put reserve prices. Start your bidding at $100.

From what I've seen, potential buyers seem to steer clear of auctions with reserves on them.

5. TRQLKZ

TRQLKZ Member

Thanks for your advice. I will prbably put it up on ebay later today.

Thanks