Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Contacting TPCI

Pikamaster

I recently bought an "Official Pokemon product" off of Amazon, which turned out to be a rather poor knockoff (it was from China, maybe I should've expected that). Is there a way to contact TPCI so that they could take legal action and shut the seller down? I am not the only one who has had this problem with them. Thanks for any replies~

The best way to contact TCPi is through their support ticket system. I don't know where it will be routed, but if you can include as much detail as you have, that's probably the best way to get them information. I'm sure there are a lot of hoops to jump through before something could happen to the seller because of unlicensed products, but perhaps you can share your story with others and prevent their disappointment as well. (Plus, with the new Pokemoncenter.com coming - we'll have a much better way to be sure we're getting legitimate Pokemon stuff!

The best way to contact TCPi is through their support ticket system. I don't know where it will be routed, but if you can include as much detail as you have, that's probably the best way to get them information. I'm sure there are a lot of hoops to jump through before something could happen to the seller because of unlicensed products, but perhaps you can share your story with others and prevent their disappointment as well. (Plus, with the new Pokemoncenter.com coming - we'll have a much better way to be sure we're getting legitimate Pokemon stuff!

Great Answer Marthe, but there is acutally a better answer for this question-

[email protected]

Source-
http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&_referrer=

Did OP buy a TCG product- Yes
Was it real- No

[email protected] seems to be the logical course of action for this issue as it is more of a Product Issue as opposed to an Organized Play Issue.

Back