Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

/cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
since you play boost, why not use on bibarel?
the 60 out of no where can take opponents by surprise sometimes

XD
fair enough

personally, id drop the exploud
bieng a stage two, he throws of your consistancy and makes your deck a little unbalanced

You should consider taking out some of those cards for some Potions, and possibly a 2-2 Ledian d line to get them.
Seems like it would work well with your strategy.

Nah the idea is clearly in the strategy, all the cards are used in perfect harmont. I wanna work in a Beedrill line. Exploud is essential, BIG hitter, boostable, cleans up and Bidoof just keeps the PlusPowers coming back for the Exploud OHKOs.

Edit: Yep, that's not a typo. They work in perfect harmont.

beedril d? that's in delta species, which got rotated out with the format change

you could also use azurill. he is not as strong, but he has a 0 nrg attack allowing you to recover any trainer

why do you play 3 pokeball? you only need one when you get it in your oppening hand and get heads
drop them for an ER2 and an old rod

Biberals are cheap. They only worrh $1 here... why you think they are expensie? Maybe your country are bidoof lovers?
somehow... i don't think that's what he means.

But meh... exploud just isn't that incredible of a card. Sure, boost it for 80 on something with a power/body, but it's an ex weak to lucario, getting OHKO'd by the lv.X, and you can't ohko it.

However, I think Arcanine is a good card with good potential, exploud just isn't the way to back it up. Heck, you could probably accomplish the same damage output with amphy delta. >_>

Mods, can you please lock the thread. Dom is spamming and not acting serious. First was Biberals being too expensive and now mentioning a non-exist Marowak ex. :(

Agreed with SuperWooper, Dom seriously need to stop wasting our time by posting some kind of joke decks. I heard that many people got banned for posting joke decks one time.

shame on all of you
calling his battle road deck a joke
you should all feel ashamed of yourselves :mad:

dont worry dom, im here to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back