Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

D.R.E + garchomp

piline

hello has all, I put a question compared to an idea of deck with garchomp, the D.R.E functions you it within the framework of the attack of garchomp??? thousand mercy:thumb:

dre should not be used on garchomp cause it shuts off its body so only use basics and boost.

He is from France.
Or at least is using a French internet company.
He is writing in a second language, so please take that into account, with respect.

Le problème avec le double arc-en-ciel sur Garchomp est lui a coupé son corps, de ce fait rendant ses meilleures capacités inutiles (désolé si mon Français est pauvre, son une deuxième langue)

Le problème avec le double arc-en-ciel sur Garchomp est lui a coupé son corps, de ce fait rendant ses meilleures capacités inutiles (désolé si mon Français est pauvre, son une deuxième langue)

thank you has to you the lorax, your French is completely correct, I use to me same a translator on line, therefore I do not know if I am comprehensible per moment. to return from there has garchomp, I realized of my silly thing, that will learn to me has to read my cards until the end :biggrin::lol: , thank you for your answer.

cedric ;)

Back